• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LavenderMemories

LavenderMemories

Wandering to the bus stop
Jan 14, 2020
I don't fear "nothingness". In fact, that sounds pretty good to me. Finally having some peace after years of sadness, pain and anxiety. Although, part of me does hope that there's an afterlife so I can be with my family again someday. I don't know what to expect, but I'm ready to find out.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
No one is forcing anything on you , all I am saying is you can run but you can't hide ! If you can't deal with it , that's fine .
Yet here's the catch , you wish for everyone to acknowledge your scientific ideology ?
Wel its science and its based on facts quantum physics has been proved to be true scientist are very close to measuring dark matter. And if thats done its undeniable proof that there is no god. Im pretty sure the whole world will be shocked though :/

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Many people think the idea of death will be like closing your eyes or in a dark room. That you'll be trapped forever and ever. But if you really think about it, once you die and become nothing, it'll be as if you had never existed at all. There would be nobody to have experienced your life. There'll be nothing, There wouldn't even be a tragedy because there will be nobody to experience it as a tragedy. Not tragic. Not sad. Not boring. No regret either. I find that comforting because the closest I can get to the feeling of nothing is when I go to a deep sleep. One moment I'm there and the next moment there's nothing and then I'm here again.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56, panhandler92 and SenMorta
SenMorta

SenMorta

Jan 4, 2020
Many people think the idea of death will be like closing your eyes or in a dark room. That you'll be trapped forever and ever. But if you really think about it, once you die and become nothing, it'll be as if you had never existed at all. There would be nobody to have experienced your life. There'll be nothing, There wouldn't even be a tragedy because there will be nobody to experience it as a tragedy. Not tragic. Not sad. Not boring. No regret either. I find that comforting because the closest I can get to the feeling of nothing is when I go to a deep sleep. One moment I'm there and the next moment there's nothing and then I'm here again.

Something deeply peaceful about nothingness

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
My theory on death doesn't include an afterlife. I'm really interested in science and quantum physics and there is no spirutual realm in quantum physics so this almost proves there is probably nothing in death itself. But what i believe is: the universe expands (big bang) and colapses and expands again and it will do this for enternity. The reason why we are here is because all conditions where met perfectly. You should view it like winning the lottery with over bilions of numbers. Now i believe one day after we are death we will win the same jackpot. All conditions will be met everything happend the same as before and we are born the exact same way and have to live this life again. We can only hope that after we are born there will be some changes. Like a nearly jackpot where we had some numbers wrong so we have our lives but maybe a bit better.
This chance is extremly low but we have unlimited attempts on this lottery because space is forever.
Unfortunately the big crunch theory of an ocillatory universe is not upheld by the observable second law of thermodynamics. Entropy would ensure that with each cycle energy would be lost, resulting in an eventual big freeze.
Or our universe could be a comparitively tiny part of something much bigger, like a bubble popping in some vast cosmic bubble bath.

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
Unfortunately the big crunch theory of an ocillatory universe is not upheld by the observable second law of thermodynamics. Entropy would ensure that with each cycle energy would be lost, resulting in an eventual big freeze.
Or our universe could be a comparitively tiny part of something much bigger, like a bubble popping in some vast cosmic bubble bath.
Its a possibility but i believe in the big change theory which will probably create the big crunch.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
You can't truly come to terms with it. That which exists cannot comprehend that which does not. It's why religions exist. Unless ofc they are right and something continues after death.
But I've always tended to feel that those that speak of such things do not know and those that might know cannot speak. To be human is to never know the truth or faith becomes meaningless. If you knew, would you tell the world? Who would believe it? How would you describe it because I bet it would be way beyond our understanding?
Entropy may be the driving factor that stimulates life. That we will all become nothing may be why life strives so hard to survive.
If this is true I don't believe it detracts in any way from individuals personal beliefs. On the contrary, it makes faith all the more necessary.
Very nicely stated.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Personally, I try not to think about it. I will either have to experience this "nothingness" now, or when I get old. It is inevitable and there is no escaping it. Just my thoughts.

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
This right here ❤️. You won't remember that you had a life.