• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Going to drink sn tonight at midnight, which is 9~ hours from now. Can I drink coffee with sugar now? I haven't eaten anything since last night and it turns out I will be fasting for 24 hours at the time of drinking SN. Would plain coffee hurt right now? I read liquids are ok to drink, it's just important not to drink anything for 2 hours before SN.
And could use a couple pieces of candy, too?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I don't see why not.

Reactions: KidWhite
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
TBH I personally wouldn't if you're serious about being absolutely sure. Maybe you could do with a couple of days of just chilling with some snacks and coffee and then doing it when you're 100% ready to fast completely.

• Informative
KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
TBH I personally wouldn't if you're serious about being absolutely sure. Maybe you could do with a couple of days of just chilling with some snacks and coffee and then doing it when you're 100% ready to fast completely.
Well, I'm already drinking now :D
Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I guess the main thing is not to eat anything so there's nothing to throw up.

Reactions: Otaku
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Well, I'm already drinking now :D
Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I guess the main thing is not to eat anything so there's nothing to throw up.
Coffee is a bean mixed with water. It's still something.

Just coz it's liquid doesn't mean it's not still food.

Would you feel the same about a smoothie? I know it's not the same but Coffee is not a liquid, it's bean mixed with water.

But to each their own. I wouldn't, but it will be interesting to see how successful your attempt is with coffee in your system.

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
Coffee is a bean mixed with water. It's still something.

Just coz it's liquid doesn't mean it's not still food.

Would you feel the same about a smoothie? I know it's not the same but Coffee is not a liquid, it's bean mixed with water.

But to each their own. I wouldn't, but it will be interesting to see how successful your attempt is with coffee in your system.
I Googled it
Caffeine is eliminated from the body fairly quickly: after 8-10 hours, less than 25% of your caffeine dose will be left in the blood, which is too little to cause sleep disturbances of other shit.
Caffeine is absorbed quickly in the body - within 45 minutes on average - and peaks in the bloodstream between 15 minutes and two hours after consumption.
1-2 hours it is digested. So I think it's fine, I'll be drinking SN in 9 hours.

• Informative
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
I Googled it
Caffeine is eliminated from the body fairly quickly: after 8-10 hours, less than 25% of your caffeine dose will be left in the blood, which is too little to cause sleep disturbances of other shit.
Caffeine is absorbed quickly in the body - within 45 minutes on average - and peaks in the bloodstream between 15 minutes and two hours after consumption.
1-2 hours it is digested. So I think it's fine, I'll be drinking SN in 9 hours.

Good luck.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Just make a sodium nitrite lattè

• Yay!
Reactions: Red Desert and KidWhite