• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

curiouserNcuriouser

Jul 2, 2021
So I don't want to die but I want to be in the hospital, hopefully in a coma. I just need a break man. I have massive amounts of propranolol, some cyclobenzaprine, hydroxyzine, klonopin, Xanax, temazepam, Benadryl, a little codeine, trazodone, fluoxetine, risperidone, alcohol, loperamide...all these things lower your bp when used together and can result in bradycardia and hypotension so I'm hoping they'll knock me tf out and I will spend a few days in critical care. What proportions of these meds should I take to do this? I'd like to be able to get away with claiming this was an accident, as I am prescribed most of these meds.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Don't do anything like that if you really do want help. Even a trained pharmacist would have a problem giving advice on knocking you out. These are serious drugs you're talking about and the reality is a cocktail of them may kill you. A few people on here have tested their stuff and died when they didn't want to. It's not worth the risk. Walk into a and e say you're scared of what you'll do to yourself. Don't back down tell them you have all these pills and you will take them if they let you go

• Love
Reactions: siray
electrojellysoup

electrojellysoup

Apr 19, 2021
Don't do anything like that if you really do want help. Even a trained pharmacist would have a problem giving advice on knocking you out. These are serious drugs you're talking about and the reality is a cocktail of them may kill you. A few people on here have tested their stuff and died when they didn't want to. It's not worth the risk. Walk into a and e say you're scared of what you'll do to yourself. Don't back down tell them you have all these pills and you will take them if they let you go
How do you know that those people died and they didn't want to?

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Simple answer: we don't know. We're not doctors or scientists and even then, the only answer they might have for you is "this will/will not kill you."

Once people start involving these specific cocktails of meds, the data just isn't there to predict what will happen. Nobody has done any research on what happens when you mix propranolol, cyclobenzaprine, hydroxyzine, klonopin, xanax, temazepam, benadryl, codeine, trazodone, fluoxetine, risperidone, alcohol, & loperamide. There are so many substances interacting here that it's virtually impossible for even a professional to tell you what's going to happen on a biological/chemical level.

If you really just want a break from it all, the only thing I can think of doing is to go to an emergency department and tell them you're in crisis and have a plan to end your life. What'll most likely happen is that they'll keep you for a few hours/days until a bed in a psychiatric unit opens up and then send you there. Whether or not this is worth it is up to you. Even then, there's a decent chance they'll just decide you aren't enough of a threat to yourself and let you go. Psychiatric beds are in short supply around the world and they try to save them for people who they feel really need the care.

Considering everything that's going on in the world though, I don't think I could in good conscience take up valuable resources and time and a hospital bed because I'm feeling overwhelmed and tired of my situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, sadbadpsychogirl, newave3 and 1 other person
C

curiouserNcuriouser

Jul 2, 2021
I see your point and maybe where you're from that seems like a good option but honestly here in the US it's so common to be treated badly by nurses if you're a psych patient. I just can't handle that.
Simple answer: we don't know. We're not doctors or scientists and even then, the only answer they might have for you is "this will/will not kill you."

Once people start involving these specific cocktails of meds, the data just isn't there to predict what will happen. Nobody has done any research on what happens when you mix propranolol, cyclobenzaprine, hydroxyzine, klonopin, xanax, temazepam, benadryl, codeine, trazodone, fluoxetine, risperidone, alcohol, & loperamide. There are so many substances interacting here that it's virtually impossible for even a professional to tell you what's going to happen on a biological/chemical level.
You're probably right. Tbh if I CTB then I CTB. Idk. I'm just not sure I care anymore.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
The general outcome of random pill cocktails seems to be that you puke a fountain and later wake up with a ruined liver.

Reactions: Null Hypothesis, newave3 and lobster salad
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
How do you know that those people died and they didn't want to?
Because a couple of them posted about it. How scared they were because it wasn't their time. I know because those people told me. Don't do it unless you're serious about dying because when you don't want it to that's what will happen. I think it's called sod's law

babyinmyuniverse

babyinmyuniverse

Feb 22, 2020
I don't know how your individual body works and it could be completely different to mine so this is just my comment on my experience NOT advice. I overdosed on propranolol probably between 20-30 tablets. Sadly I was found pretty much directly after overdosing and was seen by the hospital very quickly. But when I got there my BP was extremely low and I was refusing a drip and the doctor said if I didn't have the drip inserted within the next 10 minutes I would go into a coma.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I don't know how your individual body works and it could be completely different to mine so this is just my comment on my experience NOT advice. I overdosed on propranolol probably between 20-30 tablets. Sadly I was found pretty much directly after overdosing and was seen by the hospital very quickly. But when I got there my BP was extremely low and I was refusing a drip and the doctor said if I didn't have the drip inserted within the next 10 minutes I would go into a coma.
What was the dose? If you don't mind me asking

Reactions: curiouserNcuriouser
C

curiouserNcuriouser

Jul 2, 2021
What was the dose? If you don't mind me asking
I'm also curious. I've done a good amount of research on propranolol. If I wanted to CTB, no doubts, I could easily do it with propranolol. I probably have at least three times the lethal dose stashed and I'm tiny. I'd just need to get an anti emetic

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I'm also curious. I've done a good amount of research on propranolol. If I wanted to CTB, no doubts, I could easily do it with propranolol. I probably have at least three times the lethal dose stashed and I'm tiny. I'd just need to get an anti emetic
Can I dm you?