• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
Let's say you are going to Peru.

What steps would you take to find Nembutal there?

Reactions: Willy Wonka
T

tonyteabag

May 7, 2024
I am going this week and am committed to spending two weeks there to locate and purchase N for my own consumption, I have 3 verified locations to purchase in three different cities and I intend on travelling to them all until I'm successful. I'm happy to keep you in the loop with my knowledge if it helps you.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep, Willy Wonka, sauan and 3 others
B

Blueth

May 9, 2024
I am going this week and am committed to spending two weeks there to locate and purchase N for my own consumption, I have 3 verified locations to purchase in three different cities and I intend on travelling to them all until I'm successful. I'm happy to keep you in the loop with my knowledge if it helps you.
Good to hear. I would like to hear your information. You can send a message.

L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
Can I send you a message as well?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Experienced
Apr 15, 2024
You are damn lucky! I don't even have the mental energy to travel in a bus 2 hours from my home lol

Reactions: Willy Wonka and divinemistress36
M

madasco

Sep 13, 2022
It's amazing that you have been able to verify 3 locations before going! What sources of info did you use? Thanks!

Reactions: Willy Wonka