Arachnid_Antichrist

Arachnid_Antichrist

Probably a Philosophical Eldritch Being
Jul 2, 2023
I know I'm going to sound super cheesy when I say thing but I'm really lonely. My friends stopped talking to me. Nobody ever really tries to talk to me. Nobody at school actually really likes me. Everyone there is so caught up in the stuff that people say about me instead of who I am and who people don't see or never get me meet. I've never really had a hug in my life. The only time I've gotten a real genuine hug was like 5 months ago why my friend came up to me during class and gave me a hug. Idk man I just really want someone to want to talk to me and be around me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, jar-baby, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Necessary Evil

Necessary Evil

Live fast, Die young
Jul 21, 2023
i feel u. it's not cheesy… feeling lonely is the worst thing in the world… not having anyone to talk to about your problems, and having them inside you, consuming you every day is a nightmare. it's tiring to feel like this all the time. most people in my life are attracted to my looks, they think i'm beautiful until they meet me and realize how black and sad I am inside. then they stop talking to me and are no longer interested in me, they replace me with someone else who is truly happy. and it makes me so sad…

i send u the warmest hug. even tho u might feel like that, you have people here who read ur stuff and relate to them so in that way ur not that lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Arachnid_Antichrist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that loneliness is painful and hard to deal with for so many who exist here, I personally don't believe that other people can be relied on, humans can certainly be very cruel and just create even more suffering. But anyway best wishes.