• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

palem00n

palem00n

Dec 14, 2023
So my only question is, does charcoal method make you nauseous/sick while you're in the process of doing it? Is there even the smallest chance you will get sick while doing it? I have extreme emetophobia and really wouldn't want to die in fear.

Reactions: murun_b
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I think the key is too be in deep sleep when it happens. All of these accidental deaths from CO poisoning suggest that it is a peaceful death with minimal struggle or discomfort, otherwise the victims would have woken up. I plan to dose heavily on sleeping pills and when I do this method. Have the coals burning, then enter my tent as I'm dozing off. Unless I can figure out a way to get the smoke started via timer while I'm already deep in sleep, allowing me bypass the anxiety associated with make a conscious choice to end my life.

M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
If you search for CO poisoning, nausea and vomiting are commonly listed as possible symptoms. In principle, very high concentrations of CO can make you pass out really quickly so that you won't experience those side effects. But if you have serious phobia in that respect, then maybe this method isn't for you.

I'm not an expert though. You might want to read some of the existing threads on this site

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Unless I can figure out a way to get the smoke started via timer while I'm already deep in sleep, allowing me bypass the anxiety associated with make a conscious choice to end my life.
What did u mean by that ?

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
What did u mean by that ?
Consciously starting the fire manually would require overcoming survival instinct. I would like to fall asleep and have the smoke source started automatically while I am sleeping and competely oblivious.

Reactions: baabbaabbaab