• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

medulla

Aug 13, 2022
I have only 5 days left to do that. Please, help me.

I have lump charcoal(2kg), tape, portable barbecue and i'll use my bathroom for that.
By what i read my plan will be that. Burn the lump charcoal(on my balcony), wait the smoke stops, bring it to the bathroom, seal the door and the other holes.
Is that right?
My bathroom is small, like the one in the picture Bath

• Hugs
Reactions: wielkiwrobel
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Hi medulla.
Yes, that plan looks ok. The coal must be well glowing and should no longer smoke before you bring the BBQ inside. Use a high quality parcel tape or insulation tape to seal the room perfectly from the inside. You need at least 135 g coal per cubic meters of room air. What kind of BBQ do you have? Not a disposable BBQ ?!? I would use 2 BBQ, each with the required amount of coal.

I posted a guide in this thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: medulla
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Are you going to let the CO level increase before you go in or just chill with the grill the whole time?
Also put up a carbon monoxide warning at least on the bathroom door.

• Love
M

medulla

Aug 13, 2022
Are you going to let the CO level increase before you go in or just chill with the grill the whole time?
Also put up a carbon monoxide warning at least on the bathroom door.
i will stay with the grill the whole time. Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
S

sea shells

Jul 30, 2022
Best wishes with it. It's the method I have in mind. Please let us know how it goes as much as you can x

• Love
Reactions: frozenblueberrys and medulla
M

medulla

Aug 13, 2022
Hi medulla.
Yes, that plan looks ok. The coal must be well glowing and should no longer smoke before you bring the BBQ inside. Use a high quality parcel tape or insulation tape to seal the room perfectly from the inside. You need at least 135 g coal per cubic meters of room air. What kind of BBQ do you have? Not a disposable BBQ ?!? I would use 2 BBQ, each with the required amount of coal.

I posted a guide in this thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792
grateful for the advices. no disposable bbq, my grill is that one, very commom in Brazil: Here
Best wishes with it. It's the method I have in mind. Please let us know how it goes as much as you can x
Thank you. Ill do my best to document

Last edited:
Reactions: befree
Finding Sirius

Finding Sirius

The brightest lights cast the darkest shadows
Aug 16, 2022
Peace to you, I wish you a pleasant journey to the otherside.

• Love