• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

chromehearts

chromehearts

Nov 15, 2022
Hi! I know that this is oddly specific, but I was wondering if chemical powders typically used in creating/mixing ceramic glazes could be used to CTB? I don't have a full list of the powders I have access to right now (I'll provide them in a few hours), but some examples are red/black iron oxide, silica, zinc oxide, talc, ferro frit etc. Ideally, I would want to use SN, but I wanted to stock up on other powders that might help me CTB in case. Also, any method is alright with me (ingesting, inhaling, etc)! Thank you for your help!

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I didn't think those powders were particularly toxic? I'd have thought SN is a much more reliable way of CTBing

chromehearts

chromehearts

Nov 15, 2022
I didn't think those powders were particularly toxic? I'd have thought SN is a much more reliable way of CTBing
Yeah, that's what I was thinking but I wanted to double check in case,,, I don't really have a way to get SN currently haha.. T T

Thank you for letting me know though!

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah, that's what I was thinking but I wanted to double check in case,,, I don't really have a way to get SN currently haha.. T T

Thank you for letting me know though!
No problem my friend. I hope you don't use it, we'll miss you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: chromehearts