• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
celebs seem to use in or unrealiable methods but still ctb idk how they do it

Reactions: sserafim
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Their death being broadcast to the news makes it seem to happen more often than it does. You hear about Kurt Cobain dying 10000 times, you hear about Jim down the street shooting himself once in the newspaper. Famous people also have an easier time finding illicit substances. If you're a millionaire you'll be able to find whatever drug you want, get some fentanyl and off you go. Or get some benzos and hang yourself over your door. Even if they get caught, they have the money to buy their way out of legal trouble. They don't have to worry about having the money to go buy a gun, they can do whatever they wish. The average person doesn't always have easy access to drugs, they don't have to money to bail themselves out if they get caught with a lethal amount of fentanyl, they might not have the money or means to get a gun. Being famous sounds horrible, but if you're famous and suicidal you at least have the money to get whatever you need.

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
From what I'm aware a lot of celebrity suicides seem to be hanging, I certainly envy them and the courage they had, I agree that it makes it sound so much easier.
I feel you there wish I could 2 :(
You only hear of the successful attempts, never the failed attempts.
That's very true
Their death being broadcast to the news makes it seem to happen more often than it does. You hear about Kurt Cobain dying 10000 times, you hear about Jim down the street shooting himself once in the newspaper. Famous people also have an easier time finding illicit substances. If you're a millionaire you'll be able to find whatever drug you want, get some fentanyl and off you go. Or get some benzos and hang yourself over your door. Even if they get caught, they have the money to buy their way out of legal trouble. They don't have to worry about having the money to go buy a gun, they can do whatever they wish. The average person doesn't always have easy access to drugs, they don't have to money to bail themselves out if they get caught with a lethal amount of fentanyl, they might not have the money or means to get a gun. Being famous sounds horrible, but if you're famous and suicidal you at least have the money to get whatever you need.
very true and I agree you can get away with so much with money wouldn't like to be famous having ctb access would be nice tho could get N or assisted dying
Found this page showing celebrity suicides found it really interesting

Last edited:
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
From what I'm aware a lot of celebrity suicides seem to be hanging, I certainly envy them and the courage they had, I agree that it makes it sound so much easier.
You're occasionally becoming more interactive with your responses which is much nicer.

Don't forget celeb suicides are highly publicised,any failed attempts will not have been reported on and they probably outweigh the successful ones that have stuck in your mind.

R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
I have the feeling a lot of celebrities suicides are from drug overdoses and I believe celebrities can a) get drugs more easily and b) more likely use drugs anyway compared to the "normal" Population.

Also keep in mind what others have already mentioned that celebrity deaths in general just get more publicity than "ordinary" deaths.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
That's because we only ever hear about the successful attempts. Of course, money also a plays a role in it since having a lot of money means having more access to more methods, but, at the end of the day, you'll rarely find headlines about a celebrities failed attempts. In most cases, failed attempts are hidden or ignored.

Reactions: smileycryptid
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I suppose depression doesn't care about how famous, rich and popular you are.

I wish I can go through with it like they did. Hopefully sometime in the future I will.

Reactions: smileycryptid