• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Your personality is the closest to that of a male cat person.

Explanation of Traits:

Openness: High scorers are imaginative, daydreaming, intellectual, artistic, and like adventure and abstractions. Low scorers and practical, realistic, factual, sensible, down-to-earth, and prefer familiarity and routine.
Your score is High.

Conscientiousness: High scorers are organized, reliable, self-controlled, orderly, cautious, and they have a strong sense of duty. Low scorers are disorganized, and procrastinating, act on spur-of-the-moment impulses and find rules constraining.
Your score is Low.

Extroversion: High scorers are outgoing, gregarious, enthusiastic, assertive, action-oriented, and social. Low scorers are introverted, reserved, low-key, quiet, disengaged, deliberate, and have an increased need for time alone.
Your score is Very low.

Agreeableness: High scorers are considerate, altruistic, friendly, generous, sympathetic, modest, trusting, and helpful. Low scorers are critical, confident, self-interested, skeptical, stubborn, unfriendly, and uncooperative.
Your score is Low.

Neuroticism: High scorers are anxious, fearful, tense, nervous, self-conscious, and susceptible to anger and depression. Low scorers are serene, calm, stable, composed, tranquil, poised, and marked by few negative emotions.
Your score is Very high.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The traits are not surprising. And yeah I am a cat person. But what's up with the 'male' thing?
If you are introverted and disagreeable you can't be a woman?! lolView attachment 137607
I also got more likely to be male on the big 5 test. Idk what's up with that lol
Hmm on this test I got something different

https://www.idrlabs.com/big-five-types/test.php

View attachment 136969

Statistics

Political Orientation

Though correlations between personality and political opinions are modest, you are statistically most likely to be politically Libertarian. (Source: Iyer et al. 2012)

Based on your personality scores, you are statistically more likely to be Male than Female. (Source: Vecchione et al. 2012; Mondak 2010)

Personality Type

According to John A. Johnston, professor of psychology at Pennsylvania State University, your Big Five scores suggest that you are a(n)... (WARNING: Not all of Dr. Johnston's descriptions are positive. Expand at your own risk.)
HIDE

Individualistic Type

Individualistic Types consider themselves to be unique and more intelligent than most people around them. In extreme cases they might be regarded as eccentric, but in cases they are perceived by others as complex, well-read, imaginative, and industrious.

Personality Type

According to studies by Gerber and associates (Yale University), Raso and associates (Stanford), and others, your scores indicate that you are:
  • Likely to consume more societal and political (as opposed to entertainment or case-based) news reporting than the general population.
  • Likely to have more of an interest in politics and to be more knowledgeable about politics than the general population.
  • Likely to get more of your political information from the internet, as opposed to from radio and TV.
  • Likely to be more interested in following political debates directly, as opposed to "after action" commentaries and reports.
  • Less likely than the general population to be a member of any political party.
  • Likely to watch a greater ratio of national (as opposed to local) news than the general population.
  • Less likely than the general population to let your commitment be guided by the issues that are likely to yield concrete personal payoffs in your life (as opposed to abstract ideological ones).
  • More likely than the general population to watch and enjoy late-night satire that ridicules politics and politicians.
  • More likely to keep informed on politics because you feel it is fun or exciting than because you feel it is a type of obligation or social duty.
  • Likely to take more risks with your health, diet, and lifestyle than the general population.
  • Likely to spend less time than the general population striving for career achievements, devoting yourself to hobbies and extra-professional activities as well.
  • Likely to waste more time procrastinating with internet games, social media etc. than the general population.
  • More likely than the general population to sign political petitions when asked to do so by friends.
  • Less likely than the general population to vote in each and every election.
  • More likely than the general population to make arguments to the speakers when attending political rallies and debates.
  • Likely to be more strategic and calculating than the general population in the presentation of your political views (i.e. what you disclose and how you disclose it; tailoring your message to your audience, etc.).
  • More likely than the general population to take an economics-oriented approach to environmental issues (i.e. growing the economic pie with fossil fuels now in order to be better able to pay for environmental policies in the future, instead of windmills, carbon restrictions, and taxes on industry now.).
  • Likely to be less swayed by a politician's personality, interpersonal dealings, and prosocial behavior than by his actual politics.
Why do these tests always think that I'm male? Once I even got "male cat person" as a result. Lol

Last edited:
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Honestly always thought of myself as somebody who likes cats but loves dogs, so this is a bit of a surprise. The cat where I'm living is interested in me only at meal times.

I wonder if I've always felt this way because dogs tend to model behaviors I don't have? 🤔