• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018

It can generate up to 25 000 ppm. What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio and Deleted member 1768
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Would this provide 25000ppm in a small room? Anybody know how to put such a question to the sellers without casting suspicion, and do you think they are legit.? The web page is pretty shoddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, how I hope that it is real, and workable.

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
It suddenly occurred to me that the Cheetah looks very much like a far less expensive leaf blower...hmmm. So I gave things a quick check and guess what? According to the little bit I have read, leaf blowers give out a lot of CO. Need to find out more. It would be nice to be able to eat for at least part of the month...smile. This machine would cost at least $500 more than I have at the moment, but I have gone hungry before, and for this purpose, I do not much mind going without food for 2/3 weeks. One bowl of rice/day, package of hot dogs and 3 loaves of bread...yes! I could do this...hehehe

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
If you think that is a mess you should have seen the number of tabs I had up there. rolling of eyes.