• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Whats it all about? I often try to create new email addresses and get asked to verify I'm not a bot by being asked to click on for instance, all the squares with pics of cars in. Out of the 9 squares there might be four with cars in so I go click clck click click and expect that to be job done, but no, those squares disappear for a moment then come back with maybe two new car pics plus two other squares that didn't have car pics now change to to show a car so I go click click click click on the four car pics then it dam well repeats giving me four more. This goes on like 8 times then it'll change to road signs, so I click on all of them and a new set appear in different squares, it's like dam whack-a-mole the more I hit the correct object the more new ones I get given for no reason, 15 minutes I've just wasted trying to whack cars and buses and street signs and storefronts and got nowhere so gave up. Why does this do it to me neary everytime. I just want an email account not a kidney or a free house, is that too much to hope for these days?

Reactions: Deutsch, + + + +, Justanotherconsumer and 6 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
yes, it is exasperating...

Reactions: Deutsch, Deadinside24, lv-gras and 2 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Hahaha I hate that as well, I figure I must have done it wrong so it reset

Reactions: Deutsch, Deadinside24, lv-gras and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
It is annoying. I miss the old ones where you just had to type in some letters and numbers.

Reactions: Deutsch, lv-gras and Over n' Out
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
thats the highlight of my day.

Reactions: Deutsch, + + + +, mattwitt and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
rapidhshare-captcha-reset-time-crack-hack.jpg

It could be worse...

Reactions: FadedMemory, Deutsch, Over n' Out and 3 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Yea I hate it too.

Reactions: Deutsch, Over n' Out, lv-gras and 1 other person
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Whats it all about? I often try to create new email addresses and get asked to verify I'm not a bot by being asked to click on for instance, all the squares with pics of cars in. Out of the 9 squares there might be four with cars in so I go click clck click click and expect that to be job done, but no, those squares disappear for a moment then come back with maybe two new car pics plus two other squares that didn't have car pics now change to to show a car so I go click click click click on the four car pics then it dam well repeats giving me four more. This goes on like 8 times then it'll change to road signs, so I click on all of them and a new set appear in different squares, it's like dam whack-a-mole the more I hit the correct object the more new ones I get given for no reason, 15 minutes I've just wasted trying to whack cars and buses and street signs and storefronts and got nowhere so gave up. Why does this do it to me neary everytime. I just want an email account not a kidney or a free house, is that too much to hope for these days?
That's just the robots messing with you.

Reactions: Deutsch, Over n' Out, lv-gras and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
The storefronts get me every time !

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Deutsch, lv-gras and 1 other person
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
dm-UFSVDS.jpeg

Reactions: Deutsch, + + + +, Deadinside24 and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

Well, they're using you to get more data for the image classifier. CNNs that do image classification need millions and millions of records of training data to become useful. And that's the easiest way to get user input for free, and regularly. Such stuff would normally cost millions if users were to be systematically surveyed, so they decided to put to use the fact that you need their services and will persist for a while. It's how Google trained the character recognition system - the typing words thing that used to come before, was one verified word and one word they wanted you to classify for them.

Reactions: Deutsch, Deadinside24, Over n' Out and 1 other person
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Cos they are cunts . They fuck everything up. Remember when hotmail was just fast and user friendly .Not anymore . They done the same with gmail I notice this last week. Now it needs to fuckin load first before it opens . Why are they such cunts?

Reactions: Deutsch and lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Well, they're using you to get more data for the image classifier. CNNs that do image classification need millions and millions of records of training data to become useful. And that's the easiest way to get user input for free, and regularly. Such stuff would normally cost millions if users were to be systematically surveyed, so they decided to put to use the fact that you need their services and will persist for a while. It's how Google trained the character recognition system - the typing words thing that used to come before, was one verified word and one word they wanted you to classify for them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/29/science/29recaptcha.html

Reactions: Deutsch and RM5998
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Those bastards! I never thought of that but it makes perfect sense.

Reactions: Deutsch