L

Lil_Keybordwarrior

Oct 9, 2024
This is my first post.

I just want to ask a few questions to see if anyone might have an answer. I started struggling with severe depression a few years ago after an awful breakup. I attended therapy as well as medication for 2 years, within those two years I had multiple attemps but generally was able to distance myself from those thoughts although they were still present from time to time. A few days ago I was hit pretty hard by a decision someone I love took. Im just so tired and wish I could go to bed and just stay asleep forever. Something that keeps sticking with me is how my family would react to my decision. Has anyone had experience on how to make this process easier for them and what steps might help?

Best regards

N

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
Hello,

I am/was in a similar decision. More than a year ago, I was broken up with and left cluelessly & suicidal ever since, having attempted suicide and being sent to mental hospital afterwards. However, I feel much better now than in the beginning of my depression. The reason for that is the shift of the cause of the depression. After the break-up for many months it was depression caused by sadness, which also let to impulsive actions, especially as someone diagnosed with borderline. Now it's more of a existential depression, which I'd take over the other case any day. Meds haven't really done anything I think. I still literally do not have any friends, but I can live with it and commiting suicide at some point is still my plan.

Best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering, I also just wish to sleep permanently, but anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find what you search for.