• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
I've attempted the partial suspension hanging almost every night now. I've been using the doorknob and this belt. When I try, I see the sides of my vision pulsating and it feels like my head is about to explode. It hurts really badly. Am I doing something wrong that isn't allowing me to lose consciousness in seconds like everyone is saying? I came close to fainting only once before and my reflexes caused me to immediately push myself up before I could black out. Now I can't seem to replicate it. Does anyone have any tips? Or perhaps a better method?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Cookiedough, welcome back!
This proves to be a difficult method.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Are you easing into it? You need to drop your weight quickly.

Reactions: maka and WatermelonMel
C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Cookiedough, welcome back!
This proves to be a difficult method.
Yeah. I didn't know it would be this hard. It's the most readily available option to me that I can think of.

N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
I've attempted the partial suspension hanging almost every night now. I've been using the doorknob and this belt. When I try, I see the sides of my vision pulsating and it feels like my head is about to explode. It hurts really badly. Am I doing something wrong that isn't allowing me to lose consciousness in seconds like everyone is saying? I came close to fainting only once before and my reflexes caused me to immediately push myself up before I could black out. Now I can't seem to replicate it. Does anyone have any tips? Or perhaps a better method?
I have been able to replicate it, but my breathing slows down so much that my instincts cause me to push up every time. I tried holding on longer but I couldn't faint, just stayed in that state of almost fainting.

Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
Can you put something to cushion around like socks or something? One on each side of your wind pipe to compress further and keep off the windpipe?

C

cookiedough

Oct 25, 2019
Ok. I will once I get the permissions to do so. This is a very new account. I think I need to wait until the end of the 24 hours since I registered.
A belt is quite wide. It's compressing your windpipe. That's why it hurts.
I see. That makes sense.
I have been able to replicate it, but my breathing slows down so much that my instincts cause me to push up every time. I tried holding on longer but I couldn't faint, just stayed in that state of almost fainting.
I've had that as well along with the pain. It's frustrating.
Can you put something to cushion around like socks or something? One on each side of your wind pipe to compress further and keep off the windpipe?
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if I can try that.

Last edited:
Reactions: robin999, WatermelonMel and Dazedandconfused32
medicore

medicore

The man himself
Nov 1, 2019
I experienced the same thing. I used a somewhat thin rope around my neck, but not touching my chin. I put it on a closet bar and sat down slowly, which is likely what led to it not working and being really painful, now that I've heard BPD_LE's information. Anyone here know why me and cookiedough aren't passing out quickly enough? Optimal technique would have a slipknot rope around the neck, making contact with the chin, and be carried out by sitting down quickly, yeah?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A larger diameter rope causes less pain. Try 5/8 inch, easy to get.
A slight drop tightens everything up so it can work.

FighterOfTheNightman

FighterOfTheNightman

All Singing All Dancing Crap of the Earth
Jun 28, 2019
I have a bedsheet tied in a noose, I've tried this before, I am pushing down as hard as I can and I feel my head swimming a bit, but I don't lose consciousness..

I don't think it's doable without passing out somehow. I think of Chris Cornell, he probably loaded up on ativan or xanax or whatever first. I am considering taking a large dose of 1,4-Butanediol with a noose around my neck while standing, maybe I could pass out fast enough to not have my survival instinct kick in.