sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
i can't do this anymore. i really fucking can't. waking up in the middle of the night in agony, just to sit up and fall asleep on the toilet, or collapse to the floor in a pain induced blackout. i'm so fucking exhausted. my grip on my sanity is slowly slipping and i wish there was a way for me to be at peace already. i just want to rest for an eternity. i'm so tired. i'm so tired. i'm so tired.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, #imdone, Seekingawayout and 11 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That sounds so terrible (and familiar). Are you going to look into SN? What can you do to make this current moment more bearable?

• Hugs
Reactions: sincerelysad
M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
Hey Sincerely,

I think I know you well enough at this point to say you certainly don't deserve this. There's not a fucking thing I can say to make it any better, but I do want you to know you have a friend in me. I'm really rooting for you.

• Love
Reactions: sincerelysad and donealready
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry you are suffering so much. It just horrifies me that people have to live like this. I just wish this world was more compassionate towards people clearly in so much pain.

• Love
Reactions: sincerelysad and donealready
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does sound ideal being able to rest for all eternity, if only dying is as easy as just choosing to never wake again then that would be ideal, but sadly that's not the reality. Existing really can be torture and it sounds so incredibly awful what you have to endure. I hate this hellish existence and all the torment that it causes existing beings to experience.

• Hugs
sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
That sounds so terrible (and familiar). Are you going to look into SN? What can you do to make this current moment more bearable?
i think im going to look into SN. just not sure when i'll be able to afford it. i already have a way to order it and everything.
Hey Sincerely,

I think I know you well enough at this point to say you certainly don't deserve this. There's not a fucking thing I can say to make it any better, but I do want you to know you have a friend in me. I'm really rooting for you.
thank you so much. being on this forum has shown me more compassion and understanding than i've ever been familiar with before. it means the world to me.

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
Hugs to you =)

• Hugs