wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i don't have a map for where i am now
Jan 22, 2024
this is stupid and exhausting and tiring and crazy and horrible and whatever the shit it is. at this point i need to go the my therapist again i don't think the issue is only my depression. something in my head is crashed and i cant pinpoint what is it and where it all went wrong im so tired. ok im already broken since all the child abuse BUT IVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD OK ive been trying so hard to be NORMAL and ACHIEVE THINGS in my life and i SUCCEEDED so why does it still HURTS AND EMPTY THERE AND PAINFUL AND HORRENDOUS AND NOTHING ALL AT ONCE. i can be SO FUCKING HAPPY IN THE MORNING and now in the afternoon I CANT STOP THE THOUGHTS TO CUT THIS WRIST REPEATEDLY. it's HORRIBLE. living is HORRIBLE. why do we have to LIVE. its not like my urge is to kill myself its just I DONT WANNA BE HERE.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc, pebpebpebpeb and 9 others
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
this is stupid and exhausting and tiring and crazy and horrible and whatever the shit it is. at this point i need to go the my therapist again i don't think the issue is only my depression. something in my head is crashed and i cant pinpoint what is it and where it all went wrong im so tired. ok im already broken since all the child abuse BUT IVE BEEN TRYING SO HARD OK ive been trying so hard to be NORMAL and ACHIEVE THINGS in my life and i SUCCEEDED so why does it still HURTS AND EMPTY THERE AND PAINFUL AND HORRENDOUS AND NOTHING ALL AT ONCE. i can be SO FUCKING HAPPY IN THE MORNING and now in the afternoon I CANT STOP THE THOUGHTS TO CUT THIS WRIST REPEATEDLY. it's HORRIBLE. living is HORRIBLE. why do we have to LIVE. its not like my urge is to kill myself its just I DONT WANNA BE HERE.
Hey are you okay, I'm worried about you are going tried poison rat