Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
my method is SN. i cant ctb at home because i live with my wife and my mother in law. currently my wife is working at home due to the virus and my mother in law rarely leaves the house. cant go to a hotel since my wife will call the police if she cant get in touch me for a prolong period of time. she already knows i tried to ctb earlier this year so her guards are up. hanging and jumping are other viable options since they dont require that much time to prepare and execute. however i cant seem to find the sweet spot for hanging and im afriad of heights so jumoing is out of the question. the rebreather would be perfect but i dont trust the effectiveness of this machine. dont know what to do other than continue to suffer. sign.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Erase.myself, x-Ace-x, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I plan to go to a wooded area near my home for privacy. I will hide there until I'm gone, and then have a delayed email to the non-emergency address of my police dept with my coordinates.
I'm sorry for your suffering. I understand. :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Erase.myself and Donk
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,
Maybe you won't like much my post, however the best thing to do now would be to wait. Risks are not worth that because you may probably be found alive.
A few days of intensive care and then probably a few weeks somewhere among the people in white coats. Patience is the mother of success, no matter what you are doing. Try to distract yourself somehow because living with all those things 24/7 will be driving you mad. CTB right now seems irrational and dangerous for you especially if you are controlled. We want everything now and in abundance, however, that puts us into a huge risk. Remember, after one more unsuccessful attempt, you chances to CTB may become lower if, as you say, you are monitored now.

Reactions: Erase.myself, x-Ace-x, Donk and 1 other person
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I feel your pain, here. I have the materials I need for SN (except Meto), but I can't really get to be alone.

Maybe I'll take the advice lmln advice and go to the woods. Plenty of parks around. Also have some ideas about other secluded places. I should first do a scouting mission.

And then remember to turn off my phone first so no GPS can find me.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
cant they still track you if your phone is off?

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
When my time comes to ctb I'm most likely going to go to a hotel. I currently live in a sober living home with several women, and 2 just in my room . So it would literally be impossible to succeed in this. Still have to purchase SN and get script to meto. Have a zoom doctor appointment next week and I'm crossing my fingers that he'll prescribe it. I'll fake intense migraines and nausea and see how it goes. I hope you can find a way to ctb where you can be alone. Im sorry it's so hard for you being in such a controlled environment. I feel your pain and am also being watched /asked about due to being in psych recently.