Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Sit in a chair with a straight back , kitchen chair.
Close your eyes and picture the earth below your feet and pull the energy up through your feet. (Doesn't matter wether your in a skyscraper or ground floor )Think of chevrons if that would help
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Let the energy flow up into your legs through your body to your head .
You will feel a slight pressure in the space between your brain and skull .
With your eyes still closed use Your hands to move downwards from your chest and across your thighs to remove negative energy without touching your clothes or body .
Now turn your hands palm facing upwards and eyes still closed, look for a white light around 15 inches above your head .
When you find this light (takes a little bit of practice) let the light rain down and cover you.
You will be sitting in a cocoon of light , sit in this cocoon for 15 minutes and let it do it's thing .

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Empty Smile, EmptyArms and 1 other person
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
Well, I can't do this because I don't have straight back kitchen chair ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Efb83171a8509ec5c5943096ccb923f4

I don't have the patience to sit still for that long.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Skyview
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Sit in a chair with a straight back , kitchen chair.
Close your eyes and picture the earth below your feet and pull the energy up through your feet. (Doesn't matter wether your in a skyscraper or ground floor )Think of chevrons if that would help
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Let the energy flow up into your legs through your body to your head .
You will feel a slight pressure in the space between your brain and skull .
With your eyes still closed use Your hands to move downwards from your chest and across your thighs to remove negative energy without touching your clothes or body .
Now turn your hands palm facing upwards and eyes still closed, look for a white light around 15 inches above your head .
When you find this light (takes a little bit of practice) let the light rain down and cover you.
You will be sitting in a cocoon of light , sit in this cocoon for 15 minutes and let it do it's thing .
What a great post. I'm doing this. And listening to Alabama Shakes ( I dont do quiet).

• Love
Reactions: SinisterKid and Skyview
W

Wiltshire

Nov 14, 2019
Very 'Betty Shine'. Reminds me to read her books again. One is right next to me. I'm in bed so I won't 'ground' tonight but I'm all for picturing the white light.

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Well, I can't do this because I don't have straight back kitchen chair ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
Try it on whatever chair is available
Very 'Betty Shine'. Reminds me to read her books again. One is right next to me. I'm in bed so I won't 'ground' tonight but I'm all for picturing the white light.
You get the idea behind this , need to look up "Betty Shine,"
Thank you for being so positive and it will help others :heart:

Last edited: