• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

danielkp

Nov 6, 2022
I know it's creepy. I don't want to convince anyone to commit suicide, but I am seriously interested in this. I want to learn about the psychology of this.
I just read a newspaper story about a suicidal man who was convinced by police to change his mind, he cooperated and he did not commit suicide.
I wonder if it'd work the other way around. Is it possible to convince a normal, healthy person to commit suicide? If so, how would you do that?
( This is intended for informational, psychological, theoretical knowledge exchange. Don't try anything like that in real life. )

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Yeah. Very easy, depending on who you target. It's just about learning of what they're most sensitive about. And slowly but surely chipping away at them.

For example, I'm sensitive about how I think I'm a loser. So what you'd do is maybe befriend me, learn about my low self esteem, and as problems arise, or as I confide in you, you make me the antagonist.. Say people would be better without me.. And stuff like that.

Effectively, bullying someone into dying. Either obviously or connivingly.

Reactions: Sadness20
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Send them a meme. "Just do it"

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Religiously motivated suicide bombers usually have mentors that keep convincing there's a great reward in the after life. This is common phenomenon -mostly but not limited- in Middle Eastern countries

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think it's possible to get just anyone to commit suicide. They have to be inclined in some way already