corpsive

corpsive

Not yet dead. Still, we rot.
Jan 10, 2023
Wassup, just popped into existence here. SN method sounds pretty neat, uh, at least for the most part. I and some others in a small suicide group talked about it, and one of them even went ahead and bought some. Now I got a fat ass issue here- they told me that they could only buy SN as an individual if they were at least 21 years old, they had to provide ID and crap. I'm only 19, turning 20 this year. I really don't want to turn 20. I also only have PayPal that I could use connected to a bank account, no credit card. Possibly limited here.

I'm not asking for a specific source or anything like that, I'm just asking if there's a source I could buy it from at 18-20 years at all. Otherwise, I need to think of something else. I tried looking into it myself but it's hard to tell just from the descriptions in the sites, that other guy said the age restriction didn't pop up until they were already into the payment.

T

Toastero

Dec 11, 2022
I'm certain that if you live in Canada, ordering from IC does not require any identification. Apart from that, I don't know.

Reactions: corpsive
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Wassup, just popped into existence here. SN method sounds pretty neat, uh, at least for the most part. I and some others in a small suicide group talked about it, and one of them even went ahead and bought some. Now I got a fat ass issue here- they told me that they could only buy SN as an individual if they were at least 21 years old, they had to provide ID and crap. I'm only 19, turning 20 this year. I really don't want to turn 20. I also only have PayPal that I could use connected to a bank account, no credit card. Possibly limited here.

I'm not asking for a specific source or anything like that, I'm just asking if there's a source I could buy it from at 18-20 years at all. Otherwise, I need to think of something else. I tried looking into it myself but it's hard to tell just from the descriptions in the sites, that other guy said the age restriction didn't pop up until they were already into the payment.
IC seem to be the only place that require ID and age of 21+ as far as I am aware of. So yes, it's possible to order without being 21, if you find the right source.

P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
I'm certain that if you live in Canada, ordering from IC does not require any identification. Apart from that, I don't know.
Why would it be like that? IC specificies on their site that an ID is required, and it must show the buyer is at least 21.

corpsejerky, I think you need to find a source other than IC.

T

Toastero

Dec 11, 2022
Why would it be like that? IC specificies on their site that an ID is required, and it must show the buyer is at least 21.

corpsejerky, I think you need to find a source other than IC.
Well I live in Canada. I can only speak for my own experience. But, I'm sure others from Canada would agree.

D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
If you email IC they'll tell you the ID requirement is just for US buyers. literally anyone else can just buy it

• Informative
Reactions: Decided98, corpsive and lionetta12
corpsive

corpsive

Not yet dead. Still, we rot.
Jan 10, 2023
Well, I live in the US so IC is out of the question. Thanks.