S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
(like drunk on alcohol?) (not looking for illegal drugs) maybe which can be available in pharmacy pls, pretty pls

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
(like drunk on alcohol?) (not looking for illegal drugs) maybe which can be available in pharmacy pls, pretty pls
Friend, have you ever heard of the delights of THC gummies? ๐Ÿ˜ Why they are the marvel of our modern age! They relieve all forms mental and physical pain. THC gummies are produced abundantly and at a reasonable price!๐Ÿ˜ Available in better head shops in the USA. Remember friends, when depression calls, THC gummies are so very good for you, no hangover, no nasty reefer smell to alert busybodies as to what you're enjoying!๐Ÿ˜Ž Why those babies are a joy and delight for all who avail themselves of their almost divine properties. Remember when old man depression strikes, relief is only a THC gummy away! ๐Ÿ˜Š (No I do not own stocks in THC gummies-producing corporations, nor do I receive compensation for my recommendation of this miracle product!)

• Yay!
Reactions: touhoufan, Unending, DaatiSimi and 2 others
S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
I am from India, need to research on availability
Friend, have you ever heard of the delights of THC gummies? ๐Ÿ˜ Why they are the marvel of our modern age! They relieve all forms mental and physical pain. THC gummies are produced abundantly and at a reasonable price!๐Ÿ˜ Available in better head shops in the USA. Remember friends, when depression calls, THC gummies are so very good for you, no hangover, no nasty reefer smell to alert busybodies as to what you're enjoying!๐Ÿ˜Ž Why those babies are a joy and delight for all who avail themselves of their almost divine properties. Remember when old man depression strikes, relief is only a THC gummy away! ๐Ÿ˜Š (No I do not own stocks in THC gummies-producing corporations, nor do I receive compensation for my recommendation of this miracle product!)
I am from India, need to do research on availability

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I am from India, need to research on availability

I am from India, need to do research on availability
I DO NOT recommend driving a car or operating heavy machinery when using them!

• Yay!
Reactions: tyasma
singsreignrebuilder

singsreignrebuilder

Mar 3, 2020
for mood and sociability you could try uppers like speed or coke, could make you irritable however. if you want something less severe try kratom, small doses and/or light strains just lift your mood a little

S

ShuttingDown

Nov 6, 2022
for mood and sociability you could try uppers like speed or coke, could make you irritable however. if you want something less severe try kratom, small doses and/or light strains just lift your mood a little
I tried addwize 18mg which has Amphetamine had literally no effect at all, tried double next day nothing, maybe cuz it's pharmaceutical drug
Edit - it's Methylphenidate far less strong

Last edited:
S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Xtc my dude. Its magic!

Reactions: jcksonb22 and makethepainstop
freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
Phenibut. But it builds tolerance extremely quickly so only good for occasional use, not regular.

Reactions: dtjb
B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
Why they are the marvel of our modern age! They relieve all forms mental and physical pain.
I have to disagree. I can't handle weed or edibles like I used to. When I have either I instantly go insanely paranoid and am hit with violent anxiety. I honestly react better taking 4 tabs of strong acid than I do smoking weed or eating an edible lol.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I used to have an abundant love affair with kratom but it didn't mix well with my mental health and addictive personality. It's a great substance to take if you are capable of moderation but the psychological withdrawals were not kind to me any of the countless times that I binged it for months. My body throws a fit anytime that I ingest the stuff now so I am without a substance of choice :(((( I guess I'll just savor the initial 15 minutes after I drink a caffeinated beverage and chain smoke like always.