• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
I don't know if I should post this in the recovery forum or here fuck it. I have fucked up brain so bad that my normal thought process it feels it's on acid. I love doing psychedelics. Ppl who do psychedelics know how much of sound mind you need before tripping. I now I feel like suicidal ideation has broken me completely and it might take months or years to comeback to normal self. My question is has anyone here recovered from so much brain rot and their mind back and their ability to do psychedelics?

• Hugs
Reactions: Labyrinth, fleetingnight, Unknown21 and 1 other person
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I knew someone that did DMT. They did it too much and they couldn't recover. They aren't here anymore. Hopefully you didn't do that one. That being said they aren't you. You could probably get better 🙏

Reactions: lucifer_yoo, Unknown21 and Zhendou
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
In my opinion, drugs or sanity, pick one. That comes from my life experience. May you find the answers you need.

Reactions: Nefera and Zhendou
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
I have fucked up brain so bad that my normal thought process it feels it's on acid. I love doing psychedelics.
I guess the question is whether you think you fucked up your brain with psychedelics to begin with or was it something else?

In other words did the LSD trigger a post trip episode where it now feels like you're now on it all the time or are there other things going on?

allgoodthanks

allgoodthanks

Jul 19, 2024
My brain is fucked up too but not due to drugs, honestly I think that I can never recover!

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
I guess the question is whether you think you fucked up your brain with psychedelics to begin with or was it something else?

In other words did the LSD trigger a post trip episode where it now feels like you're now on it all the time or are there other things going on?
Maybe I didn't explain it further. I've sober for like 8 months. I haven't been drinking because I got gerd because I drank too much while I was on mdma during new years. Haven't been smoking up because I lost interest in it. I've had suicidal ideation for the past 5 months and completely isolated myself. I think I was doing pretty alright before then. Now I feel like my mind is completely broken like no linear thought process. Having a hard time getting my thoughts together to type this. Can't watch tv shows, movies can't make a normal conversation ppl nothing. Honestly my joy for partying kept me going in life. Now without that I have no motivation to live. As fucked up as it sounds this has become my life now. I just sleep all day and don't wanna go out because I can't interact much.Even the day to day functioning is a nightmare.I know a lot ppl have it much harder but right now my life feels so empty with my brain being like this.
My brain is fucked up too but not due to drugs, honestly I think that I can never recover!
I feel you but what do you plan on doing about this?

Reactions: Kali_Yuga13
K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
Maybe I didn't explain it further. I've sober for like 8 months. I haven't been drinking because I got gerd because I drank too much while I was on mdma during new years. Haven't been smoking up because I lost interest in it. I've had suicidal ideation for the past 5 months and completely isolated myself. I think I was doing pretty alright before then. Now I feel like my mind is completely broken like no linear thought process. Having a hard time getting my thoughts together to type this. Can't watch tv shows, movies can't make a normal conversation ppl nothing. Honestly my joy for partying kept me going in life. Now without that I have no motivation to live. As fucked up as it sounds this has become my life now. I just sleep all day and don't wanna go out because I can't interact much.Even the day to day functioning is a nightmare.I know a lot ppl have it much harder but right now my life feels so empty with my brain being like this.

I feel you but what do you plan on doing about this?
It's hard to say without knowing how much mdma you were doing and how regularly you were tripping. Among regular mdma users there's the concept of "suicide Tuesdays". This is where you roll on the weekends, maybe there's still some afterglow on Monday but then the serotonin depletion sets in by Tuesday. It can be hard to attribute it to the drug due to the delay. Some people swear by the supplement 5-HTP to normalize.

While mdma can be a great time and has some therapeutic value in a guided environment, regular use will burn you out. Along with that, any educated LSD user will say NOT to take it if you're already having mental health issues. This can monkey wrench your expectations from having initially found a reliable way to be happy but now that solution can't be used. I get that impression by you saying you want to fix your brain so you can trip again. A post trip episode can come even a few months after the last trip. Once that's happened, weed is seldom the same. It usually sends you right back into a dowanward spiral. I would recommend pivoting away from psychedelics indefinitely as it sounds like they've worn out their welcome. Any type of grounding work should help, hiking, yoga, martial arts, body work and exercise in general.

I'm hesitant to recommend seeing a psych due to how heavily they rely upon anti-psychotic medication which can make new problems. A SSRI could help with serotonin depletion but if taking this method, extreme caution should be used as sometimes they send people in the other direction toward suicide. I had a decent experience microdosing (breaking the lowest dose pill in 1/2) a SSRI for a few months and quickly got off it when I felt I got what I could out of it.

There's a big push with psychonauts recommending microdosing and huge breakthrough trips to solve all problems but people do cascade into long term psych conditions and some have ctb'd due to it. Be very careful and see if you can get to a place where life doesn't hinge on whether or not you can handle psychadelics.

If you search the reddit subs like shrooms, DMT, ayahuasca and LSD there are tons of reports of people that are dealing with long term post psychedelic fallout and you might find some more specific help from other commenters. I hope this helps.

Reactions: lucifer_yoo