• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkEaterMidir

DarkEaterMidir

Jan 8, 2024
Hello, I will suicide via hanging. I %90 finished my suicide plan. Only one thing remained: Anchor point.

I found this in my university campus. there will be no one at night, so I'm sure i will have enough time not being found if i hang myself at night.

(at 0:42 in the video, i jump and hold the beam for 3 seconds just for showing)

The problem is, will these beams hold my weight?

if i swing there with my hands for about 30 minutes, then does it mean these beams are strong enough to carry me all night?

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You gotta hang from it with your arms beforehand to test it out. That is the only way to know for sure.

Upvote 0
DarkEaterMidir

DarkEaterMidir

Jan 8, 2024
You gotta hang from it with your arms beforehand to test it out. That is the only way to know for sure.
i already tested it a bit (about 2 minutes) but how much time required to being %100 sure? for example, If they can carry me for half an hour when I hang by my hands, is that a sure sign that they can carry me all night? is there exactly a specific amount of time for testing for being sure that they will carry me all night?

my biggest fear is beam cracking middle of hanging and becoming vegetable

Upvote 0
D

Dark S Tower

Sep 13, 2022
When you "tested" it, were you holding on to a single bar/piece of the structure? If you want to be sure it'll hold you, get the rope (or whatever you propose to hang from) through more than one piece of the structure. Look at the center area: you can probably see that the weight of the roof is distributed out to the edges of the structure via multiple pieces/sections of the structure. If you are worried that your weight might bend or break an individual piece of the structure, hook things up so that the weight is shared by multiple pieces (just as the roof's weight is). Hope that makes sense.

I wish you luck no matter what you choose.

Reactions: DarkEaterMidir and F@#$
Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
that looks like a nice place to die...best of luck and...kalameet is better :^)

• Yay!
Reactions: DarkEaterMidir
Upvote 0
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Aren't those windows in the next building an issue? It also seems like a very open space that anyone can look into. Midnight means nothing when you're talking about a university campus.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrettyPotato, rozeske, Deleted member 82921 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The best way to kniw is to grab one with both hands and wriggle around. That will simulate any seuzure movements. That is the load it needs to hold.
Do not drop but ease into it. A drop greatly increases the load and can cause something to break.
Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and Deleted member 82921
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The strength seems to be the least of your worries in this location. It looks to be very open and at a university where the nights and days are integrated, anyone can pass by and see you. There even seems to be windows of surrounding buildings... I wouldn't risk being found too early.

Upvote 0