• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Someone was inspired to create a video game related to SaSu after one of my threads.
Personally, I am horrible at making music. But there is this popular song "Murder on my mind" what about "Suicide on my mind"? It would fit to my lifestyle. And I think many people could relate. I think an anthem would be too much. This place should not be celebrated.

• Yay!
Reactions: Unknown21, LoiteringClouds and Saturn_
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Is this to actually use in the game or as like a trailer kind of thing or completely separate?

illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
I can try my best to make this happen for you. I'll be home tomorrow, I'm currently in a different city spending some time. Feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you would exactly want and I'll give it a shot.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Is this to actually use in the game or as like a trailer kind of thing or completely separate?
Good idea we can combine it with the guy who invents the video game. In my next threads I will ask for an employee with marketing experience and an executive producer for the plot of the game. Of course the work is for free. You will be loved by the community for it. (And I keep all the money because I had the idea for it...)

• Yay!
Reactions: katagiri83
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Good idea we can combine it with the guy who invents the video game. In my next threads I will ask for an employee with marketing experience and an executive producer for the plot of the game. Of course the work is for free. You will be loved by the community for it. (And I keep all the money because I had the idea for it...)
I ask because I would take a different approach for different uses. I have an old song I wrote in mind about suicide and criticizing strict anti-suicide views generally, not specifically about sasu.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I ask because I would take a different approach for different uses. I have an old song I wrote in mind about suicide and criticizing strict anti-suicide views generally, not specifically about sasu.
It is only a joke idea. I would not risk to use my own original voice for a forum like this one. I have not thought about the details tbh.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
It is only a joke idea. I would not risk to use my own original voice for a forum like this one. I have not thought about the details tbh.
I can be the voice

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can try my best to make this happen for you. I'll be home tomorrow, I'm currently in a different city spending some time. Feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you would exactly want and I'll give it a shot.
I can be the voice
It was more of a joke. If someone else wants to make it seriously feel free to do it. I am not a big help. I did not expect anyone would actually want to do this. Lol. I wonder how many views that could get on Youtube. But please don't risk to get doxxed.

Reactions: illicit
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
It was more of a joke. If someone else wants to make it seriously feel free to do it. I am not a big help. I did not expect anyone would actually want to do this. Lol. I wonder how many views that could get on Youtube. But please don't risk to get doxxed.
@sserafim time to work together

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020

You can use it to create AI generated songs that don't actually sound that bad to the untrained ear. I just asked it to write one about a forum that believes in bodily autonomy. You can't make it make songs about suicide specifically but it might be possible to take these songs and dub the audio with mentions of suicide. They also make instrumental songs too.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Why, do the birds, go on singing??
Mar 14, 2024
Uhhh...✋ I do not support a campfire sorority pro-choice suicide anthem song😶
Doh. Doh. Doh. Doh. Doh... Ehw.

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000 and Saturn_
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
I came up with the lyrics, I think I can come up with a melody, but I don't know if it makes sense, because I used program translation and I'm not sure if the result is adequate. Can someone who speaks English check it, if yes, please write a PM.

Reactions: sserafim
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
We need a SS version of Smoke Weed Everyday. What would that even be called?

• Yay!
Reactions: psp3000 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have one really solid bar, check this out:

3-6-9, type those lines, wanting to commiserate just one more time. Feel low, feel low, feel low, feel low.

Lil Jon can bite me if he wants to sue. Once I come up with a good ryhme for the window to the wall part, the original song will seem really crappy. But to be fair, it's hard to beat any tune that references sweat dripping down your balls. I've got my work cut out for me.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Saturn_
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
Are you really working on a song currently? Or is this a joke? I am sort of hyped tbh.
I can make a song, I'm just working on personal songs right now but this definitely isn't impossible

If you use Discord, add surrendermai and we can talk about this

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I can make a song, I'm just working on personal songs right now but this definitely isn't impossible

No, I don't want that. We could all become famous and I don't want that. Lol. Posting it on Youtube could backfire anyway. I am too easily scared for that. But thanks for your engagement. It would have been funny to listen to sserafim's voice.

• Yay!
Reactions: illicit
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
No, I don't want that. We could all become famous and I don't want that. Lol. Posting it on Youtube could backfire anyway. I am too easily scared for that. But thanks for your engagement. It would have been funny to listen to sserafim's voice.
hahahahaha no worries <3

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Wdym by that? I'm a good singer. People say I have a nice voice

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
And cause the website to be spread and vilified? I don't think it's a good idea

• Informative
Reactions: Valky
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can now see what @FuneralCry means when she talks about this site being like a social media site. This site truly has changed for the worse over the years

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I never heard a voice of any SaSu member. I am sceptical of discord.
Linkello

You can use it to create AI generated songs that don't actually sound that bad to the untrained ear. I just asked it to write one about a forum that believes in bodily autonomy. You can't make it make songs about suicide specifically but it might be possible to take these songs and dub the audio with mentions of suicide. They also make instrumental songs too.
"It's my body... and
I'll die if I want to,
Diieee if I want to!
You would die to,
If this shit happened to you!"
🎵🎵
I thought it was community only. No outside singers unless it was leaked.
Are you really working on a song currently? Or is this a joke? I am sort of hyped tbh.
"Wouldn't it be nice if life was over,
So we wouldn't have to wait so long..." 🎶

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: binturong, Dr Iron Arc and noname223
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can now see what @FuneralCry means when she talks about this site being like a social media site. This site truly has changed for the worse over the years
This isn't really the kind of thing that goes on in social media. It's more like a conversation between fans at music festivals who want to make their own music.

Reactions: binturong, DefinitelyReady and Saturn_
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
This is Off Topic. As in off topic from talks of suicide. What do you expect? If FuneralCry only wants to see goodbye threads and commiserate about the beauty of nonexistence and death and all of that, surely she would know not to go to this board, regardless of her opinion on the state of Suicide Discussion...

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Dr Iron Arc
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
🗣"If you're sad and pathetic clap your hands!👏
If your life is over and you know it stomp your feet!🦶🦶
If you're ugly and you know it,
Then your face will surely show it!
If you're tired and truly over it,
Shout 'Hurray'!"📣📣

(Needs work, but you get the jist )
Uhhh...✋ I do not support a campfire sorority pro-choice suicide anthem song😶
Doh. Doh. Doh. Doh. Doh... Ehw.
Great. Now I want a REAL s'more... Wanted one for years... Have the fire poker things and everything😪
Was so desperate I even tried those expensive "flamed s'mores" in a bag and they were disgusting!🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: noname223
cloud99

cloud99

May 29, 2024

Wdym by that? I'm a good singer. People say I have a nice voice
Start a band! 'Fuck it, The Sasu's!' Just get out there screaming about death and destruction. Wreck every venue you play at. Every hotel room. Set the tour bus on fire. Ignore the elite. Set some research animals free. Condemn the masses. Then off yoursleves one by one for the world to see. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I'm not saying anyone should off themselves. I was just being dramatic.

lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
That logic suicide hotline song was probably created specifically to drive users of this site mad so, in a way we sorta already have one /sarcastic

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Mar 14, 2024
I nominate🤚 this as the Official Song of SaSu... What's say you?

We need a SS version of Smoke Weed Everyday. What would that even be called?

Last edited: