AmIForReal

AmIForReal

Aug 16, 2024
So I figured some Polish sources out from the clues in different threads.
Who in Europe has recently received SN without any problem?
1/ Which source do I order from? The Polish marketplace? Directly from the manufacturer website (like BM, WC)? Or a marketplace seller having their own website like b***o?
2/ Did you use your home address? I live alone so I'm not scared someone might discover the package. Or is another method to be preferred?
3/ Your proper name?
4/ Payment method - which probably show your name and address to the seller.
5/ Any other things I best keep in mind?
Thanks for the help.

S

Stat2

Sep 30, 2024
I have not found any manufacturer that would sell to private persons, you can use dropshipping site like the one you mentioned.
It's completely legal, you don't have to send false info.

That's what I did.

AmIForReal

AmIForReal

Aug 16, 2024
@Stat2 Thanks, that's the info I was looking for.
The manufacturers I mentioned are Polish, and from the different threads I gather Polish sources aren't that strict. In any case you are right: going through a reseller is probably better.
My worry is more about being flagged than illegality. Some members mentioned the possibility of having the police knock on your door to confiscate the SN and tell you to take therapy etc.

radar311

radar311

Sadness
Sep 13, 2024
1) DMC, I'm not from Poland and they won't ship to my country
2)Yes. It came to the local post office. The package did not say what was inside.
3) Yes, my proper name.
4) Paypal.

AmIForReal

AmIForReal

Aug 16, 2024
@radar311
DMC is not EU (yet?). So I guess you are also not EU. The Polish options seem better for EU residents while DMC packages will pass customs I think.
Thanks

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
My worry is more about being flagged than illegality. Some members mentioned the possibility of having the police knock on your door to confiscate the SN and tell you to take therapy
That almost never happens, it's mostly fearmongering.

Reactions: Tonkpils and AmIForReal
radar311

radar311

Sadness
Sep 13, 2024
@radar311
DMC is not EU (yet?). So I guess you are also not EU. The Polish options seem better for EU residents while DMC packages will pass customs I think.
Thanks
I am from Eastern Europe :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AmIForReal
radar311

radar311

Sadness
Sep 13, 2024
Oh, nice. What made you choose DMC in stead of a Polish seller?
I just read that many people order from there. It was important to me that it actually arrived without any problems. I also tried to order from Poland site (W) and they told me that they do not ship to foreign countries.

Reactions: AmIForReal