• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
I'm going to ranger roll 2 t shirts for blocking my internal carotid arteries.

But I was wondering if I could use a towel, bed sheet, or a blanket as an alternative for a ratchet strap as I don't have access to one.

This may be a stupid question but please don't be mean.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, GrumpyFrog and Salt
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
This isn't a stupid question at all, don't worry.
The problem with a towel, bed sheet etc. is the issue of holding it tightly in place once you pass out. The ratchet strap has a lock mechanism for that. Stopping blood flow to the head/starting a strangulation, then interrupting it too early once you're unconscious can have very bad non-lethal results. If you know how to make sure the hold is still tight once you pass out, there shouldn't be a problem.

H

HopeIsLost

Game Over
Oct 2, 2020
This isn't a stupid question at all, don't worry.
The problem with a towel, bed sheet etc. is the issue of holding it tightly in place once you pass out. The ratchet strap has a lock mechanism for that. Stopping blood flow to the head/starting a strangulation, then interrupting it too early once you're unconscious can have very bad non-lethal results. If you know how to make sure the hold is still tight once you pass out, there shouldn't be a problem.
Thank you for helping. But I have a question. Can't I just tie the towel to my neck to make sure it stays? Sorry if this is a stupid question again.