• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
Hi. So I recently tried to ctb by hanging. I did all the guesswork, research, preparations and tests (thanks to this community) prior to the attempt. It should have been and was a foolproof way to go, but yet I'm still here. I'm in pain from literally strangling myself almost to death and I'm kinda bummed that it didn't work, but I see it as a chance to give life another shot. I saw my life ending but I'm fine for now. Maybe it's not my time to go, even though I tried to so many times in my 30 years.

Nevertheless I want to have somewhat of an "exit strategy". If I can't take it anymore, I can go. Since I don't wanna try hanging again, I wanted to ask you for advice. I have a stack of various antidepressant meds at home, all of them are sealed but yet expired. Up to three years. That shouldn't be an issue though. I already thought about just taking it all but it's A LOT of pills. I have them because I'm battling my mental health issues for a long time and tried pretty much everything. One of the main reasons I wanna ctb, because nothing works and it's only getting worse.

This is what I got:
Escitalopram/Cipralex/Lexapro - 1,460 milligrams (mg) in total
Quetiapine/Seroquel - 9,900 mg
Moclobeminde - 15,000 mg
Venlafaxine/Effexor - 6,000 mg
Mirtazapine/Remeron - 900 mg

I also take Vyvanse/Elvanse/Lisdexamfetamine for my ADHD every day and I can get my hands on Prothipendyl/Dominal easily. I'm based in Germany so some names might be different for you and I don't have easy access to other meds (benzos, xanax, zoloft for example). Ideally I wanna make use of the stuff that I already have lying around.

So I'm asking you: Would any of the listed pills work? Which ones? How many? Or should I just take all of them? Can I dilute them in water with a blender or something (it's hundreds of pills) to make it easier? Any suggestions?

Note: Like I already said, I don't wanna go right now, I wanna try to hang on for at least a little while, but it would be really comforting to know that I might have some kind of emergency exit ready at home.

Thank you!

I

InNihilum

Sep 8, 2021
Sadly, most of the pills prescribed nowadays aren't fatal, even if taken in high quantity.
The best that can happen is you'll CTB after days of suffering.
The worst would be you'll suffer like hell, but survive with variety of side dishes like destroyed organs.
As OD are less choosen here, we can't say 100% that it's not a good way, but the chances are too few for you to risk it.

I wish you the best about trying to keep it up around us.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I suggest you look at the suicide resource thread for reliable methods. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Antidepressants specifically pretty much never work because the pharmaceutical industry obviously knows that people who are taking antidepressants would try to use them to kill themselves.... just taking a bunch of random pills won't do much besides possibly fuck up your stomach or other internal organs.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
I suggest you look at the suicide resource thread for reliable methods. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Antidepressants specifically pretty much never work because the pharmaceutical industry obviously knows that people who are taking antidepressants would try to use them to kill themselves.... just taking a bunch of random pills won't do much besides possibly fuck up your stomach or other internal organs.
I did. That's where I got most of my information for the attempt. The other methods don't really work for me. Can't buy SN/SA here in Germany. Thank you though.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I also tried partial hanging 3 times but failed, and now I'm torn between overdosing and CO poisoning

Can't get SN, N or F :((

Last edited:
B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
I did some more research and there might actually be a way with those meds. Putting myself in a coma. Could work since I live alone. Wouldn't be the most pleasant but probably a done deal. Basically combining ssri, maoi (moclobemide) and quetiapine. So probably all of them. Would be a pain in the butt to take all those pills but I mean if it worked for a bunch of other people, why wouldn't it work for me?

B

buriedaboveground

Sep 16, 2021
Could really use some more insights for my plan.