Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
I've been mentally depressed for almost 7 years now, following my sister's suicide , parent's divorce , being isolated ,and failing miserably on every aspect of life. I'm now 21 , been through years of therapy and anti depressants ...... I thought i was really good at researching on a specific area (Suicide), but turns out.....i'm not that good and everything i've tried has failed .

- Advil Overdose ( childhood experience, didn't research much )

- Sertraline Overdose combined with Sodium Valproate. ( Terrible experience)

- 200 apple seeds (which was really expensive in my country (Ethiopia) -- nothing happened with this except a just a KO to sleep

- CO from an incomplete coal combustion in a closed room----- ( 2 days of massive headache and nausea 24/7) ---

I've been holding it for my mom so far , but it has gotten really worse ..... I've literally become socially isolated and the pain just gets worse by the day ( by choice) , I just want to make this stop.

so, if anyone knows a method that works .... or can give a direction pointer, it would be nice.

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio and thatguyakira123
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Look in the resources section and read the materials provided there. That should help with your questions. Good luck to you.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, dano6533, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
thanks , i shall dig up resources

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've been mentally depressed for almost 7 years now, following my sister's suicide , parent's divorce , being isolated ,and failing miserably on every aspect of life. I'm now 21 , been through years of therapy and anti depressants ...... I thought i was really good at researching on a specific area (Suicide), but turns out.....i'm not that good and everything i've tried has failed .

- Advil Overdose ( childhood experience, didn't research much )

- Sertraline Overdose combined with Sodium Valproate. ( Terrible experience)

- 200 apple seeds (which was really expensive in my country (Ethiopia) -- nothing happened with this except a just a KO to sleep

- CO from an incomplete coal combustion in a closed room----- ( 2 days of massive headache and nausea 24/7) ---

I've been holding it for my mom so far , but it has gotten really worse ..... I've literally become socially isolated and the pain just gets worse by the day ( by choice) , I just want to make this stop.

so, if anyone knows a method that works .... or can give a direction pointer, it would be nice.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-------download everything here

The various euthanasia guides list numerous methods. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook if you want ideas for a peaceful way. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone has ideas for more violent methods, if you want that.

Each person uses different methods, depending on their resources and preferences. I don't know what's available in your country, but CO is a reliable method if done correctly. If you do more research, maybe you can figure out why your attempt didn't work. If you had a massive headache and nausea for 2 days, it sounds like you had CO poisoning, just not enough to die.

By the way, I love Ethiopian food!

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Lost1234, dano6533 and 1 other person
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Consider sodium nitrite (not nitrate)

Lost1234

Lost1234

Xentos
Jun 20, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-------download everything here

The various euthanasia guides list numerous methods. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook if you want ideas for a peaceful way. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone has ideas for more violent methods, if you want that.

Each person uses different methods, depending on their resources and preferences. I don't know what's available in your country, but CO is a reliable method if done correctly. If you do more research, maybe you can figure out why your attempt didn't work. If you had a massive headache and nausea for 2 days, it sounds like you had CO poisoning, just not enough to die.

By the way, I love Ethiopian food!

El Topo , I'll go through the Peaceful Pill Handbook, I'm tired of making everyone go through a bad time. and also felt like CO is a reliable method, I just couldn't figure out what i missed and it's not an easy experiment to try multiple times.

and yeah , Ethiopian Food is great. Glad you loved it. If I'm still alive and you're planning on coming here (especially now that Ethiopia doesn't require a visa) .... I'll get you some Ethiopian food.