K

kooktae

Oct 6, 2022
I posted about a seller of N on tg earlier and many people said that it'a most likely a scam. He said someone from India has bought from him so I asked him to give me the buyers contact so I can verify. i spoke to the indian buyer and apparently they're a retail supplier of N in Kolkata and they don't have stock atm. But I still want to check and if someone can help me and talk to this seller on tg. PM me. What we can do is you can ask questions that I asked and see if you get reply on similar lines.
It's still HIGHLY possible that it's a scam. But I still want to try. Thank you.

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
They probably have every line down, if they're a good operation. They're going to be in sync.

I also know that tg is relatively safe, but with this world, I don't want any contact with someone that can possibly be a scammer in the "virtual world". Simply because I don't know what they're capable of doing.

You've mentioned two key words that scream scam, N and India. Those two words don't go well together, and members have been scammed many times before.

Hopefully there will be new info out for D, or a replacement, soon. Until then, it's better to be patient than lose out on N and your money.

Hoping you find the peace you're seeking ♡

Reactions: Disappointered and NearlyIrrelevantCake
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
its scam .

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
it is unlikely , but hopefully i can get something from the workshop

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I posted about a seller of N on tg earlier and many people said that it'a most likely a scam. He said someone from India has bought from him so I asked him to give me the buyers contact so I can verify. i spoke to the indian buyer and apparently they're a retail supplier of N in Kolkata and they don't have stock atm. But I still want to check and if someone can help me and talk to this seller on tg. PM me. What we can do is you can ask questions that I asked and see if you get reply on similar lines.
It's still HIGHLY possible that it's a scam. But I still want to try. Thank you.
It is almost impossible for us to verify if it's a scam or not. I wouldn't personally risk it. It's better and safer to wait for more updates from PPH or any other Exit organisation to come out with new information eventually hopefully, than to go out in the dark and look around, as you most likely will be taken advantage of and be scammed.