i'm almost gone

i'm almost gone

Kinda complex
Apr 16, 2024
I found an e-mail adress called "uncle paul".
He says he sell pentobarbital. I sent him an e-mail and here is his answer:

Greetings from the dispensary! We're delighted to have you here. Our inventory includes a range of Nembutal and several other barbiturates available in different forms: capsules, powder, and the most sought-after form, liquid.

Nembutal is a highly potent substance, and it is available in three different forms. The methods of consumption vary for each form: the liquid form can be taken orally or intravenously, the powdered form dissolves in water, and the capsule form is consumed orally.

The process of using Nembutal is quick and painless. Its effects typically begin within six (6) to forty-five (45) minutes after consumption. The substance induces sleep in the brain, leading to the expected outcome once you fall asleep.

Before proceeding, it is important to determine the appropriate quantity based on your body mass index (BMI).

This strengthens the likelihood of a successful outcome by guaranteeing that the necessary amount appropriate for your BMI is consumed. I will provide you with the official dosage if you already know your BMI; if you'd like, you can choose to increase it. It is advised that you have a checkup to get the relevant data if you are unsure of your BMI, or you can just provide your age. When you provide your BMI or age, the dosage and its cost will be disclosed to you. If you have any questions concerning Nembutal or the package you want to order, then let me know.

IS THIS A SCAM?

Thank you.

mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
It sounds way too good to be true, please be careful and be responsible with what kind of/how much information you disclose to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: i'm almost gone
Upvote 0
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Reactions: potablewater784 and i'm almost gone
Upvote 0
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately any nembutal offering is almost certainly a scam, it's basically impossible to get now.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder and i'm almost gone
Upvote 1
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Uncle Paul is a liar.

It's a scam, please don't give them any further details - and definitely don't give them money!

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and i'm almost gone
Upvote 0
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
All ways to get N online are most likely scams.

Reactions: i'm almost gone
Upvote 0