Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I'm such a fucking burden, I should just CTB and end people's mystery of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, liluglibih, Cursed4ever and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Why would you say that?
In my case, I'm currently a burden because I've become a suicidal NEET who only makes a few bucks by working online but my main reasons to CTB is my mad mother, overweight + health issues and the absurd universe we live in. Just what the hell are we doing here? lol

Reactions: Caspers
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Why would you say that?
In my case, I'm currently a burden because I've become a suicidal NEET who only makes a few bucks by working online but my main reasons to CTB is my mad mother, overweight + health issues and the absurd universe we live in. Just what the hell are we doing here? lol

I am also a useless NEET. My parents often imply that I'm a burden. We're supposed to be getting a family dog this weekend and they're expecting me, a person on benefits where the money could stop at any time, to pay for everything. They both have high paid jobs and have more than enough money to do it. I feel like maybe they're using me? I don't know

• Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I am also a useless NEET. My parents often imply that I'm a burden. We're supposed to be getting a family dog this weekend and they're expecting me, a person on benefits where the money could stop at any time, to pay for everything. They both have high paid jobs and have more than enough money to do it. I feel like maybe they're using me? I don't know

I'm sorry to hear that. They probably using you and that sucks. My mother is also taking advantage of me and my dad all the time. We're kinda slaves.
Hope we find peace soon, pal.

L

liluglibih

Jul 14, 2020
I can relate, except I don't actually have anyone around me.. somehow I still feel like I'm in the way of something