• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Prochlorperazine is a viable antiemetic alternative to metoclopramide.

Buccastem (a brand of prochlorperazine) is available "over the counter" in the UK.

This may make it more accessible for some, although metoclopramide is more "ideal" since it has lower EPS risk, and is easier to take (simply swallow, whereas with Buccastem you wait for about an hour for the tablets to dissolve in the mouth). The dosage levels are also more "tried and tested" for metoclopramide.

Metoclopramide should not be hard to get, so I recommend ordering it.
However, if there are reasons why you don't wish to do that, then Prochlorperazine / Buccastem is still a good antiemetic choice.

Notes on dosage / stat / 48 hour regime, etc, can be found here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-568550

Reactions: Defenestrator and lambgf
lambgf

lambgf

the void will lead into my arms
Jan 15, 2020
Thank you, we needed this thread.
I was really scared of the EPS associated with Prochlorperazine but I was fine when I tested it.

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Thank you, we needed this thread.
I was really scared of the EPS associated with Prochlorperazine but I was fine when I tested it.
And as @Debro pointed out in an earlier version of this thread, Stan used buccastem, so it was good enough for the SN expert....

Reactions: Sunset764, Defenestrator and lambgf