ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Can't go to work without fucking up and inconveniencing my coworkers, can't interact with my friends without saying something stupid, can't take care of myself properly and have fucked up my physical health and looks. I haven't enjoyed life since I was a blissful child and my biological parents tossed me up for adoption days after being born and that really bothers me. For all I know I'm probably the offspring of a rapist as my mom was 17 and homeless when she had me... Living a completely desolate and miserable life for the vast majority of it and for what? I just want to believe there's some greater purpose for all of this, but the reality is it's because someone was just a horny bastard one night and all of this doesn't mean anything. The days just get worse and worse and each day I don't shoot myself is just another 24hrs for things to go wrong

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dtjb, makethepainstop, lifeisadream and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see it as being a terrible thing to be born into a world like this, to me it can never be beneficial bringing humans into this world. Life is just endless misery all for no purpose with unlimited potential for problems and suffering. This life usually does just seem to get worse as time goes on, your feelings of wanting to be gone are understandable, it really can be tiring having to continue to endure this existence.

• Love
Reactions: gomenasai, lifeisadream, ikadasui and 3 others
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
I see it as being a terrible thing to be born into a world like this, to me it can never be beneficial bringing humans into this world. Life is just endless misery all for no purpose with unlimited potential for problems and suffering. This life usually does just seem to get worse as time goes on, your feelings of wanting to be gone are understandable, it really can be tiring having to continue to endure this existence.
The thing that really sucks is that not everyone can say life is nothing but misery. Tons of people are living happily. They will have sad moments and such but the usual person rolls with it and is not suffering from any type of ailments that prevent them from experiencing happiness. It rages me to see happy people. I can not help being jealous which makes things even worse. We are all just very very unlucky here.

• Hugs
Reactions: KlMeNw, makethepainstop, Dead Meat and 1 other person
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
The thing that really sucks is that not everyone can say life is nothing but misery. Tons of people are living happily. They will have sad moments and such but the usual person rolls with it and is not suffering from any type of ailments that prevent them from experiencing happiness. It rages me to see happy people. I can not help being jealous which makes things even worse. We are all just very very unlucky here.
It's really just one dice roll and if you score low it's the shitter for ya

• Hugs
Reactions: dtjb, Dead Meat and Sad_Sack
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
Tons of people are living happily.
It rages me to see happy people. I can not help being jealous which makes things even worse.
Happiness is like childhood. It is a temporary delusion caused by continuous distractions, it is not real. No one can be happy once they're awake. It is impossible.

Reactions: newave3 and Sad_Sack
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
Happiness is like childhood. It is a temporary delusion caused by continuous distractions, it is not real. No one can be happy once they're awake. It is impossible.
I just disagree. I would be happy as a lark if my body and mind never got destroyed. There are certainly things in the world that are awful but I could, like most people , live for the pleasures in life and family etc. Also if you have a passion to get obsorbed in, that's a reason to live in and of itself. I had so many before my mind stoped working.

Last edited:
Reactions: KlMeNw and flightless bird
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I just disagree. I would be happy as a lark if my body and mind never got destroyed. There are certainly things in the world that are awful but I could, like most people , live for the pleasures in life and family etc. Also if you have a passion to get obsorbed in, that's a reason to live in and of itself. I had so many before my mind stoped working.
Yeah, some people here seem to have trouble with the notion that many people are genuinely happy with life.