• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Wondering what happened yesterday. SN in a convenience store? Video streaming?That confused me. If you went through with the hanging, I hope you found peace.

Reactions: mattwitt, Tiburcio, anna and 1 other person
GodKnows

GodKnows

What lies ahead
Jun 28, 2018
Is Luke still here?

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Tiburcio and ReleaseMe
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
wtf, i got excited and bought popcorn then the movie is cancelled? He ruined my evening.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Reactions: 333s, and 10 others, BaconCheeseburger and 4 others
Querry1

Querry1

life is unfair, ctb or get away
Aug 16, 2018
You need at least 15g, I survived at 15g but after 1h i panicked and called 911, then I blacked out and woke up in hospital. Make sure to take antiemetics, you will puke a lot.

Reactions: and 10 others, bag.of.cats, Inertia and 3 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
You need at least 15g, I survived at 15g but after 1h i panicked and called 911, then I blacked out and woke up in hospital. Make sure to take antiemetics, you will puke a lot.
an hour after taking the nitrite you were still conscious? ...
according to the pph at 12 minutes you should be unconscious

Reactions: and 10 others, bag.of.cats, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
The one and only case study by Exit was probably on someone who was very old, very light weight, and terminally ill.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Justanotherconsumer, anna and 2 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018

Yeah, I didn't eat 6h before drinking it, I wrote my case on SS subreddit if anyone remembers.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Justanotherconsumer, anna and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Yeah, I didn't eat 6h before drinking it, I wrote my case on SS subreddit if anyone remembers.
Did you take any anti e's, baking soda, or Tagamet before the sn? Thanks

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Justanotherconsumer, anna and 2 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018

No, that's why I advise to take entiemetics to don't make the same mistake. I took apap night, because I didn't have the option to have any other, but it's too fucking weak.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Justanotherconsumer, anna and 1 other person
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
If I will find my case I posted on SanctionedSuicide subreddit I can make a post

Reactions: Tiburcio, tearsinrain, anna and 1 other person
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

What caused the panick response, also any other effects besides the nausea?

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and anna
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
What caused the panick response, also any other effects besides the nausea?

I've felt strong survival istninct, I was afraid of dying and I've felt like I was drowning. There was nothing much besides stomach pain, which wasn't too bad, my heart was beating like crazy, but I think it was mainly because of fear.

Also the taste isn't the best, try to drink it as fast as possible - I've eaten apple afterwards because I couldn't bare that taste in my mouth

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 3 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I've felt strong survival istninct, I was afraid of dying and I've felt like I was drowning. There was nothing much besides stomach pain, which wasn't too bad, my heart was beating like crazy, but I think it was mainly because of fear.

Also the taste isn't the best, try to drink it as fast as possible - I've eaten apple afterwards because I couldn't bare that taste in my mouth

You had a suffocating type feeling/experience? We're you unconscious by the time ambulance arrived?

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and anna
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
You had a suffocating type feeling/experience? We're you unconscious by the time ambulance arrived?

Nah, I could breathe easily, just like I was slowly falling/drowning, I don't remember it exactly nor do I know how to describe it properly, sorry man :(

As I said, after 911 had been called, I've blacked out and after 1,5h I woke up I was shaking due to coldness, which I couldn't stop and I remember laughing that no matter what I do I always fail, which in this very moment was funny for me.

Reactions: and 10 others, bag.of.cats, GodKnows and 5 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Nah, I could breathe easily, just like I was slowly falling/drowning, I don't remember it exactly nor do I know how to describe it properly, sorry man :(

As I said, after 911 had been called, I've blacked out and after 1,5h I woke up I was shaking due to coldness, which I couldn't stop and I remember laughing that no matter what I do I always fail, which in this very moment was funny for me.
Your case if very interesting man.

Reactions: Querry1, Justanotherconsumer, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
@Querry1 Do you think that if you didn't call 911 you would be dead right now ?
And this is why antimetics and acide reducer are VERY important in the SN method

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Tiburcio and anna
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
@Querry1 This is very interesting info. Mind posting your experience and all you did in the SN megathread? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Jane8334, bag.of.cats, lv-gras and 3 others
Querry1

Querry1

Aug 16, 2018
@Querry1 Do you think that if you didn't call 911 you would be dead right now ?
And this is why antimetics and acide reducer are VERY important in the SN method

I think so.

@Querry1 This is very interesting info. Mind posting your experience and all you did in the SN megathread? Thanks in advance!

Yup, I've found it in my notes yesterday, so I might post it tonight after I come back from work

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Azure