dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
I'm a little anxious about ctb (SN) on Wednesday. Am I missing any key parts to make sure this goes well. I really can't fail and want to go as peacefully as possible. Using DMC SN.

1. Plastic Spoons
2. Measuring Cup
3. Plastic Cups
4. Scale
5. Water
6. NaN02 (25g x 2)
7. Metoclopramide (10mg)
8. Advil (200mg)
9. Melatonin (1.5mg)
10. Trazodone (50mg)

October 22nd
6:00 - 10 mg Metoclopramide
14:00 - 10 mg Meto
22:00 - 10 mg Meto

October 23rd - Weds
6:00 - 10mg Meto
14:00 - 10mg Meto
Begin fasting (food).
15:00 - Arrive at hotel
Write note on paper, warning housekeeping to call police after checkout time.
Prepare a trash can in case of vomit for later near bed
Setup Suicide note (physical)
Setup Suicide note (email schedule send)

18:00 - Begin fasting (water)
Bath.
19:00 - 800mg Advil
19:20 - 30mg Meto

Prepare 50mg Trazodone and melatonin.
Weight out SN 30g*3.
Measure out water.

21:45 - take Traz
21:50 - mix 2 glass of SN drink with plastic spoon
22:00 - Drink 1st cup, if needed, 2nd

Listen to final playlist.
Wipe out phone.
Layback

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nothing87, DOHARDTHINGS24, sorrowful and 10 others
P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
I'm doing it in a hotel room as well. I wish you peace and serenity, if this is what you really want.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, lanet392 and dudewheresthebus
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
You can begin your water fast even later only 2 hours are enough. Also take the advil/meto closer to the time so its stronger once the headache actually comes

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Look at my wrist! Gotta go.
Oct 7, 2024
I'm admittedly not that knowledgeable on SN methods as it's not available to me. However looking at some resent threads of successful attempts I'd wipe the phone before taking as you don't seem to have all that long before things start to kick in. It's probably fine how you have it laid out, but I'd be cautious

Reactions: davidtorez and nihilistic_dragon
P

PhDone

Student
Jul 29, 2024
I'm a little anxious about ctb (SN) on Wednesday. Am I missing any key parts to make sure this goes well. I really can't fail and want to go as peacefully as possible. Using DMC SN.

1. Plastic Spoons
2. Measuring Cup
3. Plastic Cups
4. Scale
5. Water
6. NaN02 (25g x 2)
7. Metoclopramide (10mg)
8. Advil (200mg)
9. Melatonin (1.5mg)
10. Trazodone (50mg)

October 22nd
6:00 - 10 mg Metoclopramide
14:00 - 10 mg Meto
22:00 - 10 mg Meto

October 23rd - Weds
Begin fasting (food).
15:00 - Arrive at hotel

Bath.

Weight out SN 30g*3.
Measure out water.

21:45 - take Traz

Wipe out phone.
Layback
Sorry you're here but wishing you peace.

Where were you thinking of leaving the house keeping note?

Are you sending an email to specific people?

I as thinking myself re the bin, is it worth having something in the bin that helps with smell having vomit in there? Like for those finding us.

Also maybe towels for face. Maybe mints, throat sweets or chewing gum?

dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
You can begin your water fast even later only 2 hours are enough. Also take the advil closer to the time so its stronger once the headache actually comes

I agree, I think I could just drink the SN around 20:00 instead so it's closer together. I'll fix it, thanks!

A

affirmatice

Aug 31, 2024
Could I ask the purpose of trazodone? Why no benzos

Coringa

Coringa

Mar 19, 2024
I wish you peace and serenity, if this is what you really want.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, lanet392 and dudewheresthebus
T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
I've considered this method, but worry that the sounds of getting sick will be heard by neighboring rooms who might call for help. Have you considered this and thought of tips/techniques to insure it doesn't become an issue?

Reactions: davidtorez and nihilistic_dragon
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Welcome to the site. Looks very thought out and well planned, meaning you have been considering this a while and just must be newly registered but a long-time lurker perhaps. Welcome (either way).

9. Melatonin (1.5mg)
Probably won't do much either way FWIW. Probably no harm in adding, do not think this would cause any risk. But it probably also won't really add any benefit but if it gives you comfort then go for it.
10. Trazodone (50mg)

Same with Trazadone, taking it 15 minutes before the SN is not going to give you much of any effect. But if it gives you comfort in using it, it should be fine to add.

The meto timeline looks a little far out, may want to look into the protocol for timing. While people can indeed had success even without an AE so taking it at all is already better but just flagging as it looks like you are trying to stick to established protocols decently but here have the final 30mg is 2 hrs earlier than usual (your post looks to be 2 hrs 40 min instead of 45 minutes before swallowing SN).

6. NaN02 (25g x 2)
Weight out SN 30g*3.
Also guessing there were just some typos in the amount of g and quantity of SN (25g x 2 cups vs 30g*3, etc). Again am sure it was just a typo error, not a biggie just pointing out so you can double check your notes and plan accordingly for the right amount.

As for 800mg, 600mg is the suggestion although some people seemingly do use 800mg. For some people, ibuprofen can be a little difficult on the stomach, coupled with the fasting and stomach issues from the SN itself, Tylenol (acetaminophen at 1000mg) is also a valid OTC pain killer to use. But it should be fine if you prefer Advil over Tylenol.

With whatever you decide, I wish you nothing but the absolute best of luck, hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!

• Informative
Reactions: LostSoul1965 and nihilistic_dragon
N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
Also doing it in a hotel and as it happens I'm there now… start AE tomorrow

Curious.. why plastic cups and spoon? Just in case there isn't any at the hotel?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the peace you search for, best wishes.

D

donwhitman

May 12, 2024
Me too. Going book me a suite at the Four Seasons and have a nice room service before I CTB.
I've considered this method, but worry that the sounds of getting sick will be heard by neighboring rooms who might call for help. Have you considered this and thought of tips/techniques to insure it doesn't become an issue?
Get a corner suite .

dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
Welcome to the site. Looks very thought out and well planned, meaning you have been considering this a while and just must be newly registered but a long-time lurker perhaps. Welcome (either way).

Probably won't do much either way FWIW. Probably no harm in adding, do not think this would cause any risk. But it probably also won't really add any benefit but if it gives you comfort then go for it.

Same with Trazadone, taking it 15 minutes before the SN is not going to give you much of any effect. But if it gives you comfort in using it, it should be fine to add.

The meto timeline looks a little far out, may want to look into the protocol for timing. While people can indeed had success even without an AE so taking it at all is already better but just flagging as it looks like you are trying to stick to established protocols decently but here have the final 30mg is 2 hrs earlier than usual (your post looks to be 2 hrs 40 min instead of 45 minutes before swallowing SN).

Also guessing there were just some typos in the amount of g and quantity of SN (25g x 2 cups vs 30g*3, etc). Again am sure it was just a typo error, not a biggie just pointing out so you can double check your notes and plan accordingly for the right amount.

As for 800mg, 600mg is the suggestion although some people seemingly do use 800mg. For some people, ibuprofen can be a little difficult on the stomach, coupled with the fasting and stomach issues from the SN itself, Tylenol (acetaminophen at 1000mg) is also a valid OTC pain killer to use. But it should be fine if you prefer Advil over Tylenol.

With whatever you decide, I wish you nothing but the absolute best of luck, hope you find everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!
Thanks Joe, here's my updated regimen:

October
Begin fasting (food).
16:00 - Arrive at hotel

Bath.

20:00 - 30mg Meto

Weight out SN 30g*2.
Measure out water.
Take Traz and melatonin

20:05 - mix 2 glass of SN drink with plastic spoon
20:10 - Drink 1st cup, if needed, 2nd

Wipe out phone.
Layback

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Weight out SN 30g*2.
Why are you using 30g? The protocol is 25g in 50ml of water, unless over 100kg then it is 35g.

Begin fasting (food).
Food fast should be about 8 hours. Not a must as if you know your body works a little different and the 6 hours would be enough, that could be fine. But given some other errors (such as the one above and below this one), just double check if your timing is accurate and consider adjusting if it was a mistake/oversight. 8 hour food fast then only water after, until 2 hours before begin water fast as well.
20:00 - 30mg Meto
20:10 - Drink 1st cup, if needed, 2nd

Also, now it shows the 30mg of Meto just 10 min before SN. Should be ~45 minutes before SN ingestion.

Wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide.

dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
Thanks Joe, really saving my ass here. Here's my hopefully final schedule based on your suggestions. I tried to shrunk the regime and that's why it got so messed up. I normally sleep at 8p is why lol.

October 23rd
Begin fasting (food).
16:00 - Arrive at hotel

20:00 - Begin fasting (water)
Bath.
21:00 - 800mg Advil

21:25 - 30mg Meto
50mg Trazodone and 1.5mg melatonin.
Wipe out phone

22:00- Weight out SN 25g*2.
Measure out water.
22:05 - mix 2 glass of SN drink with plastic spoon
22:10 - Drink 1st cup, if needed, 2nd

Layback

dudewheresthebus

dudewheresthebus

Oct 17, 2024
I just gotta hope they just think I'm drunk or sometihng, or if they knock, that I'm sane enough to say "I'm fine, just drunk lol"