• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
I am tired and didnt get any sleep. I'm with my dog. I'm broke...my home is freshly painted and gave me killer migraines and made me as dumb as a rock....so I booked a hotel and drove. I should've just slept in the car, I brought everything needed for it, but I had a meeting with potential landlord so I figured I should get some good sleep because that's impossible at home.

$250 Hilton. Credit card is near maxed. Found a bug on the floor first night. Gave it to them and they gave me half off and assigned to another room, but as soon as I got to my old room to move the things I fell asleep.

Woke up with welts and trackmarks on my arms. Asked the manager to have my things dry cleaned because my luggage, cloth tote bags and backpack all rested on the carpet and sofa. He refused and laughed in my face when I threatened to sue saying it wasn't his problem. I thought it was a reasonable request. $250 Hilton man.

For now, what do I do about this hotel situation? I've been calling lawyers but I mean right now, immediately. If I leave and go back home I suffer brain damage. I can't afford to stay. My uncle is mad at my mom or something so he's not letting me stay with my cousins, which would be best case. I could stay with my other uncle in Ohio but that would mean leaving my dog to the dubious care of my parents who work long hours and of course the toxic gases/dust as the house is renovated. I guess I could pay for Rover which would probably come out to 1000-1200 for the month which I can't really afford.

My parents don't really know how to help or support me I think so they just refuse to, and are the source for a lot of trauma, some physical (concussion). They tell me "It's always something with you," because I come to them for help with the many things that go wrong in my life. But it is, it is always something. Seemingly one after the other, as if the universe were suggesting I should kil myself. Concussion after concussion, broken noses, can't walk straight or think or converse normally or have a smidge of executive function. Dropped out of college because my friend and I were building up a business idea and we signed a lease and then, he noped out, leaving me holding the bag for a 2bedroom apartment in Westwood LA. Lots of things I'm forgetting and other small things day to day have been stymying any hope of progress. Now this infestation. Fuck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Euthanza and Un-