slashedpiel

slashedpiel

Mar 9, 2023
i've been struggling for around 2 months now about my body. i've always been underweight my entire life, which both bothered me and didn't bother me. now, i've been on antidepressants for almost 2 years in october and have been slowly gaining weight. ig's been off and on, but i recently weighed myself and i'm at the heaviest i've been in my life (111.9 lbs). before anyone starts attacking or berating me, remember that i'm so used to being underweight that being "just right" makes alarm bells go off in my head.

anyway, to the point of my entire post. i am still rather thin, but it's my stomach that protrudes out more than anything. any tips for that? and just with eating more healthily, i've got a bad case of picky-eater-itis (that and sensory issues regarding smell, texture, etc.). anything that i could do to at least drop like 5lbs or at least maintain my weight into a good part of my later 20s and adulthood. or just nice encouragement would be nice. literally anything i would appreciate.

C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
if available, maybe a trainer at an gym, professional or amateur
many different things can help, it might take some time to find what works best for you
good luck

Reactions: slashedpiel