AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
Feeling especially awful tonight. Depression and suicidal thoughts have been very intense the past several days and I just sleep most of the time. But that gives me a huge huge headache and whole body aches after so much sleeping. My eyes even ache. Feel so so stuck in this cycle of doom. This winter has been awful but I thought it might ease up by now but it's just getting worse. It's all so intense that I'm considering changing my ctb method to something I never thought I'd consider before. Anyway just ranting since I can't tell this stuff to anyone I know. I feel so numb I can't even cry

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SamTam33, AloneInCollege, Rational man and 2 others
J

jay308

Jan 16, 2023
Sleeping too much can cause the body to be stiff. You can walk a little and try a hot shower , it helps with body aches.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, Rational man and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be horrible feeling trapped in this existence when you just wish to be gone and it's beyond awful how this human body can potentially torture us in so many ways. At least to me existing really is something so unappealing, tiring and unnecessary which is why I very much envy those who now sleep permanently. I don't wish to age and spend year after year here, the thought of such a thing is so incredibly dreadful to me, I've existed for way longer than I should have. But anyway, I wish you the best.

Reactions: azz