• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Hey everyone! Not sure who all still here remembers me. Last I checked in I started recovery, and now im a few years in. Still have negative thoughts daily, but I am able to pass them off and not think about them. Hope everyone is doing as well as possible. Sending some love <3 let's chat! :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, nopointofliving, LastFlowers and 1 other person
LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
Hey! I'm fairly new but I'm a longtime lurker (even nowadays I lurk more than anything lol), but seems like all of my lurking hasn't gotten me that far in the past lol. Nice to meet ya! Glad to see that you're in recovery, hope it's treating you well!

Reactions: Passersby, nopointofliving and PatKat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey!
I think we haven't crossed paths before but it's nice to see you here!

I'm doing well. Hope you're doing okay in spite of those goddamn negative thoughts which love to torment us.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I am a choice person still so whatever you choose I support basic human rights to me. Just wanted to check in and see who all is around still. I haven't been on here in a couple years! Glad to see it's still alive here no pun intended lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: gtrfvr and WornOutLife