sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

🐎
Sep 9, 2023
This month, two of my closest friends killed themselves. And I can't deal with that right now. I miss them. And not even in a pro-lifer way, just, holy fuck, do I miss them, man. It's so weird, because I didn't even know them in real life. They were just online friends of mine. And yet I still feel so awful about the whole ordeal. I really wish I could get my head out of my ass and just join them. I've wanted to kill myself since I was, like, 8. Problem is, I don't have half the courage they did. And I feel so selfish for wanting to kill myself right now. I don't know. Whatever. This is so dumb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N, Starry2He, SmollMushroom and 3 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Hey sorry for your loss, but i would say don't be in a hurry, if you have the idea, the time will come.

• Love
Reactions: sedationgapmoe and IBM0000
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable wishing to be free, I certainly envy those who manage to cease existing on their own terms, I find it so dreadful how it isn't more straightforward to die. But anyway best wishes.

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry for your losses. I know how much it hurts to have a close friend pass by suicide, but I can't imagine feeling that twice in the same week. I would really like it if you PMed me, if you think there's anything I could do to comfort you. 🖤

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
This month, two of my closest friends killed themselves. And I can't deal with that right now. I miss them. And not even in a pro-lifer way, just, holy fuck, do I miss them, man. It's so weird, because I didn't even know them in real life. They were just online friends of mine. And yet I still feel so awful about the whole ordeal. I really wish I could get my head out of my ass and just join them. I've wanted to kill myself since I was, like, 8. Problem is, I don't have half the courage they did. And I feel so selfish for wanting to kill myself right now. I don't know. Whatever. This is so dumb.
I'm really sorry to hear that. Online friends can be just as good as real ones in some occasions. I'd love to talk with you if you like <3