• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
I have severe black and white thinking. I live with it all day:

If I don't completely this perfectly and on time I am a failure. Because I was not a success 10 years ago I am a failure. If I have to do this (insert whatever) I should kill myself.

I think about it all the time whether I want to or not.

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and lemonbunny
N

Nuance

Jul 5, 2023
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white (JK this isn't a Reddit argument)

I know it's tough to sway those thoughts. When you do something, you feel like a failure for doing so. When you don't... Just the same.

What is to continue living another day but a compilation of small successes that amount to your entire life? If the bad is always at the back of your every thought; why not try to push the good alongside it? You know, like a scale, deliberating the pros and cons.

If how you're feeling isn't tied to anyone other than yourself, think about it as rebuilding a ship. Plank by plank you can shape it into something different and yet, it will still be you. There's no universal method for that, I wish you could find advise from thousands of people and pick the one that suits you best but at the end of the day it is personalized. Personally? I kind of embraced nihilism in the positive way, hard to mold you way of thinking to not focus on the bad stuff but certainly not impossible.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Something is better than nothing? You didn't get this way overnight; therefore it won't change by tomorrow. Life isn't black or white. Having it all or nothing sets you up to fail. It's unattainable and unrealistic. :/