• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I have access to bisoprolol as a beta blocker on SN's method.

About bisoprolol: "bisoprolol slows down the heart rate, increasing the efficiency of the heart in pumping blood throughout the body. At the same time, it reduces the heart's blood and oxygen consumption needs."

So, if it reduces the need for oxygen, my body will "look for oxygen slower"? And then it will make the process slower?

Do you have any information on bisoprolol use? :smiling:

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Biso should work the same as propanolol.. it is a potentiator and counteracts the tachycardia that SN produces.
Just note not to use slow release

Reactions: Saed and thethatsitboy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
So, if it reduces the need for oxygen, my body will "look for oxygen slower"? And then it will make the process slower?

In actuality, I think that it makes the process faster. See in the photo @Living sucks linked the first paragraph in the second column.

Reactions: thethatsitboy
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
Thanks so much, @Living sucks and @GoodPersonEffed! :hug:
Extended release should be okay?

Last edited:
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
NOOOOOOO!

See the note in the photo.
I thought that slow release (SR) and extended release (ER) would be different. Am I wrong?

i had seen in somethread around that ER and IR (immediate release) should be ok.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I thought that slow release (SR) and extended release (ER) would be different. Am I wrong?

i had seen in somethread around that ER and IR (immediate release) should be ok.
Immediate release would be ok.

But see the 2nd to last note on the 2nd page. It states slow release forms of this medicine or not suitable

extended release and immediate release are two opposite things.. Extended release means that the action of medication is released over an extended period of time, where immediate release would be what you were looking for with immediate action of the medication. Or just regular, not IR or ER

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, autumnal and thethatsitboy
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
extended release and immediate release are two opposite things.. Extended release means that the action of medication is released over an extended period of time, where immediate release would be what you were looking for with immediate action of the medication. Or just regular, not IR or ER
Got it! Thanks
But i have one question yet: can I find bisoprolol of both kinds IR and ER? Or it is directly related to the substance biso?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I don't know. I'm not sure if you are buying these online or have a prescription. If you have a prescription then it's what your doctor prescribe? And you would need to ask the pharmacist. If it doesn't say extended release or immediate release and then it's just regular and that's ok

Reactions: thethatsitboy
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Jul 4, 2020
I don't know. I'm not sure if you are buying these online or have a prescription. If you have a prescription then it's what your doctor prescribe? And you would need to ask the pharmacist. If it doesn't say extended release or immediate release and then it's just regular and that's ok
Actually a member of the family has the prescription. Thank you guys, helped so much

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed