U

uhuhyeahyeah

Sep 11, 2023
sorry just want to get my frustration out, people keep nagging me about dumb pointless shit that doesn't matter... one of those people coming in to see me binging and tell me i'll get fat. WOULD YOU RATHER I GET FAT OR I SLIT MY WRISTS DAMN!!! i purge afterwards either way so mind your fucking business. like they KNOW i struggle with mental health shit and yet theyre uselessly unaware and keep fucking nagging me and being assholes until i self harm when its time to throw a pity party for them bc boohoo they didnt know. fucking annoying. let me cope okay. i know not healthy but healthier than what i was doing before. i wish i could move out and finally be able to cut and get all the equipment i want

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, alltoomuch2, thebelljarrr and 3 others
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
People just don't mind themselves , I agree with that. They only "help" you with things that can trigger them , they don't care of real suffering and still view themselves as heros

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and psp3000
A

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
sorry just want to get my frustration out, people keep nagging me about dumb pointless shit that doesn't matter... one of those people coming in to see me binging and tell me i'll get fat. WOULD YOU RATHER I GET FAT OR I SLIT MY WRISTS DAMN!!! i purge afterwards either way so mind your fucking business. like they KNOW i struggle with mental health shit and yet theyre uselessly unaware and keep fucking nagging me and being assholes until i self harm when its time to throw a pity party for them bc boohoo they didnt know. fucking annoying. let me cope okay. i know not healthy but healthier than what i was doing before. i wish i could move out and finally be able to cut and get all the equipment i want
When I told my ex (abusive ex) that it was binge food or get drunk he said I was blackmailing him!!! Like wtaf!

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: golta and psp3000
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I cant wait to move to uni so i can cut again!! i also binge when i cant cut, my mother just makes me feel guilty about it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: alltoomuch2, EvisceratedJester, thebelljarrr and 2 others
A

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I cant wait to move to uni so i can cut again!! i also binge when i cant cut, my mother just makes me feel guilty about it.
why do we live amongst such judgemental people who have no compassion or understanding. it makes it all the harder that I can't get SN. This is unbearable.
I hear you x

• Love
Reactions: eatantz