mia.wallace

mia.wallace

Fell on black days
Feb 1, 2023
Let me preface by saying I've been hesitant to post because I know there are many people in a worse situation. I honestly don't want to die, but feels like my hand is being forced. I cannot keep suffering for years to come and there's no hope for improvement in my situation (trust me, I've tried). It's as if I'm stuck in a nightmare that I have relive everyday, as I keep declining physically and mentally. It guts me to think about hurting my loving parents and what an amazing life I could've easily had if I had done/not done xyz. It's astonishing how fast life can easily go from being a beautiful thing to complete darkness and despair.. an endless loop of confusion, helplessness, torment, shame, guilt, grief.

It's a constant battle waging inside my head, and I just want to stop fighting and have peace. Yet that means giving up my earthly life and leaving my loved ones, and that peace isn't even guaranteed…

Well thank you to anyone who read this. Sending love to all those suffering xx

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: GreenTree, Dead Meat, cgrtt.brns and 6 others
tams

tams

Mar 27, 2023
I think everyone's situation is different. It's really hard to say yours isn't as bad as anyone else's on here. No one, but the person suffering, knows what goes on in their head. For me, I have my moments of happiness, but they are few and far between. Life was never really beautiful and there is a slim chance that it ever will be bearable. I don't necessarily want to die, but I don't have the strength and needed effort to change my life. Thus I will pick the former. It sucks to leave loved ones behind, but we all have to die eventually.

• Love
Reactions: favouriteworstnight and mia.wallace
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
It's such a hard battle. I wish you well whatever you decide.

• Love
Reactions: mia.wallace
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
I can relate 100% to feeling like this is the only option due to something you've done.

I have no desire to change my miserable existence. I just want not to gave to deal with reality

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Per Ardua Ad Astra and mia.wallace
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this hellish world and it does sound really tiring being trapped in that situation. Existence certainly is just too cruel and it makes sense wishing for peace from all the suffering that existing brings. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It's astonishing how fast life can easily go from being a beautiful thing to complete darkness and despair.. an endless loop of confusion, helplessness, torment, shame, guilt, grief.
Life is like a box of chocolates.. too easy to get a stinky one