CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea all, befr injury damage msny abuse trama etc etc many betray come injury damage think ppl ok think trust vry blind trust no posbl betray but hpn betray ,this awfl species me know 100% see all , even vry vry vry vry nice betray even long long time betray, see injury damage betray abndn ghost etc cruel callous, now me injury damage no want any no want human even say good posbl this v late now wat get injury damage no posbl do any no posbl erese damage no posbl time trval. All want leave cruel planet cruel species

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue, chocolatebar, cgrtt.brns and 15 others
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Not only brain damage, psy damage. It's all horrid, neither could be fixed at all it seems.

People see these problems they can't fix and just walk away. It's rly cruel... Then they go around and say you can't ctb? fkn....!

• Hugs
Reactions: thrutrekfinaly, Shivali, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Already lost fate the moment you see the real world. Nothing can restore it, nothing will change, talking does nothing and no actions will ever be taken.; that is reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, m1v, thrutrekfinaly and 4 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I had the same experience. I feel almost like there's a background of permanent shock in my mind having seen the way people are not only capable of normalising absolute cruelty, but covering their asses and moving on like nothing happened. Somehow it has led to similar experiences in later life, including getting ripped off by long-term friends. It seems almost physically impossible to trust anyone now.

Images

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, chocolatebar, LifeIsCrazy and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think it's best not to be too trusting of other people. It's truly horrible how humans create so much harm in this world, I see it as being a cruel mistake how the human species even evolved in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, Forever Sleep, thrutrekfinaly and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
I had the same experience. I feel almost like there's a background of permanently shock having seen the way people are not only capable of normalising absolute cruelty, but covering their asses and moving on like nothing happened. Somehow it has led to similar experiences in later life, including getting ripped off by long-term friends. It seems almost physically impossible to trust anyone now.

View attachment 111315
This hpn exct normlz crlty prtnd no thing covre ass

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, thrutrekfinaly, Shivali and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I, too, have lost faith in humans. I do not see a "better, brighter day" for them. Only despair and oppression in some dressed up form.

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, The anhedonic one, Message In A Bottle and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Humans are a failed species.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsCrazy, catharspiral, Hollowman and 4 others
thrutrekfinaly

thrutrekfinaly

May 4, 2023
I've seen such horror in this world. Actually let me correct that. I've seen such horror in the human race. Done to me purposely. The twinkle in their eye abd the smile on the face, ppl enjoy getting the better of somebody else. The world itself is beautiful, life IS a gift….but only for the ones that can integrate into the system. Not for ppl like us. We've seen through the thin vail they call humanity abd realized the word human or society is just another 4 letter word. Our society, hell, even the history we learn of ourselves is a lie. "Thomas Edison invented the light bulb" bull shit, ask the Brit who invented the light bulb every country has there own story to tell, just as every human does as well. Step sided by a economical/ societal agenda just to make us work and die. Life if good, society (or what we've made of it) is selfish abd evil. Self serving. I've been betrayed by everyone I've ever loved. Sadness abd heartbreak are just words that describe a indescribable feeling I now have in my chest. What's even sader is I felt this way my who life….I could go on abd on, I'm sorry for rambling abd so much negativity, I'm just really not in a good mood today.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue, LifeIsCrazy, cgrtt.brns and 4 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I've seen such horror in this world. Actually let me correct that. I've seen such horror in the human race. Done to me purposely. The twinkle in their eye abd the smile on the face, ppl enjoy getting the better of somebody else. The world itself is beautiful, life IS a gift….but only for the ones that can integrate into the system. Not for ppl like us. We've seen through the thin vail they call humanity abd realized the word human or society is just another 4 letter word. Our society, hell, even the history we learn of ourselves is a lie. "Thomas Edison invented the light bulb" bull shit, ask the Brit who invented the light bulb every country has there own story to tell, just as every human does as well. Step sided by a economical/ societal agenda just to make us work and die. Life if good, society (or what we've made of it) is selfish abd evil. Self serving. I've been betrayed by everyone I've ever loved. Sadness abd heartbreak are just words that describe a indescribable feeling I now have in my chest. What's even sader is I felt this way my who life….I could go on abd on, I'm sorry for rambling abd so much negativity, I'm just really not in a good mood today.
It's like you are in my head here. I feel exactly the same way, and have suffered the same things.
It really is a waking nightmare. . So sorry you are suffering too.
Aren't you, too part of that species?
Yes. And I am a failure too.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazy and thrutrekfinaly
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. I think most people are out for themselves at the end of the day. It can be SO upsetting when you really trust someone and they betray or abandon you. I think it definitely makes us unwilling to trust people in the future.

That I think is where 'recovery' falls down as well. (Not that many if us are looking to recover.) Why would we open ourselves up to being so hurt again in the future by trying to form new relationships? And- how can you have real relationships without that elment of trust? I'm sorry. People are so unreliable.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazy and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm so sorry. I think most people are out for themselves at the end of the day. It can be SO upsetting when you really trust someone and they betray or abandon you. I think it definitely makes us unwilling to trust people in the future.

That I think is where 'recovery' falls down as well. (Not that many if us are looking to recover.) Why would we open ourselves up to being so hurt again in the future by trying to form new relationships? And- how can you have real relationships without that elment of trust? I'm sorry. People are so unreliable.

I'm done with IRL human relationships for good now. And I definitely do not want to get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, LifeIsCrazy and thrutrekfinaly
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I had the same experience. I feel almost like there's a background of permanent shock in my mind having seen the way people are not only capable of normalising absolute cruelty, but covering their asses and moving on like nothing happened. Somehow it has led to similar experiences in later life, including getting ripped off by long-term friends. It seems almost physically impossible to trust anyone now.

I struggle with that a lot. Based on what happened to me, it would be foolish to trust people anymore. Yet, is it worth living around people I can't trust? Damn, it's painful to think about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, Pluto and The anhedonic one