• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I plan to send timed goodbye messages that will be sent one week after my ctb or something like that that they know for sure that it was ctb and my opinion of them.
It could be dangerous for my plan depending on the privacy of the messanger.
I think it would be possible with telegram and it should be ok but most people don't use that.
There is probably a way to do that with sms but again, probably not secure.
It is probably also possible to do that via email but most people don't use that regularly that I know.
I know many people only on discord and maybe it would be possible to send them a timed messages with a bot or plugin but again probably not secure.
Or do you think I should just don't do it like that?

SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
Are you sending different letters to different people? Idk if this is helpful but Facebook has an option where you can schedule your posts. You can schedule the time and date. Maybe you can look into that. Either way, I hope you find a solution soon 🫶🏻

Reactions: Lamentice
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
I think it's a good idea for sure!! But if the ctb doesn't go well at that moment just remember you have the messages on a timer. I tried this once with a timed email, failed, forgot I had the timed email.. led to a very miserable & uncomfortable conversation.

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I've stashed my goodbye letters somewhere and will use gmail scheduled messages to send their location and
some explaining words.

I'm also considering e-mailing the police where I can be found to minimize the risk of being found by
unrelated people.