• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foreverotting

foreverotting

-
Oct 1, 2020
Should I leave a note/journal? I don't want anyone to be left in the dark, but also I'm tired. I don't know if I can even write a note worthy of words. My attempt at living and ending my life have been strings of pathetic failures.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, counting-out-time and edu0z
imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
Your last note doesn't need to be coherent or consistent. Just word vomit, the words will be easy to come by. It's better to leave something than to leave nothing at all.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Should I leave a note/journal? I don't want anyone to be left in the dark, but also I'm tired. I don't know if I can even write a note worthy of words. My attempt at living and ending my life have been strings of pathetic failures.
Keep it concise, perhaps even poetic.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe it's a personal decision deciding to leave any kind of note or not, I don't believe that suicide needs to be justified or that anyone is owed an explanation but it could mean that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions if a note is left.

Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
When my time comes, I will leave a note for my parents, my friends and the people I love.
I'll probably take SN and then go to bed like I'm trying to fall asleep. I try to think about my childhood, first loves and all the favorite moments in my life.