• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ko1toz

ko1toz

I regret you all the time
Aug 19, 2023
Hi, I have a feeling that I'll CTB within the next few weeks, given school is approaching and I'd rather get it over with before I actually have to endure school again. My only concern is getting notes to people who live farther away from me (friends in college etc). I don't have the resources to mail them out, and I don't want my parents to have to go through the hassle of delivering them while grieving. I considered sending them via text messages, but I'm worried someone will call the police, and my plan will be cut short. Any ideas?

• Aww..
Reactions: AerialBoundaries
Thornless Rose

Thornless Rose

Wilted Flower
Aug 19, 2023
If emails are a solution, you could pre-send them. Just don't forget about them if you don't follow through with your plan.

Reactions: nadia225 and ko1toz
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Yeah, delayed texts or emails. Be careful though. I didn't stop mine in time after a failed attempt and I had consequences.

Reactions: NoFutureAnymore and ko1toz
ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
If emails are a solution, you could pre-send them. Just don't forget about them if you don't follow through with your plan.
Ah this is so smart, thank you!! I'll just have to get the emails of everyone I want to send notes to, which shouldn't be too difficult :) thank you again!
Yeah, delayed texts or emails. Be careful though. I didn't stop mine in time after a failed attempt and I had consequences.
Understood, thank you! Best wishes ♡

Thornless Rose

Thornless Rose

Wilted Flower
Aug 19, 2023
I feel smart now o:

I wish you peace whatever future you chose to follow <3

Reactions: ko1toz
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Hi, I have a feeling that I'll CTB within the next few weeks, given school is approaching and I'd rather get it over with before I actually have to endure school again. My only concern is getting notes to people who live farther away from me (friends in college etc). I don't have the resources to mail them out, and I don't want my parents to have to go through the hassle of delivering them while grieving. I considered sending them via text messages, but I'm worried someone will call the police, and my plan will be cut short. Any ideas?
Yeah, sending ''notes'' via texts doesn't really work well..
When I sent mine my mate called the cops to search for me and they did find me eventually.

M

MMG

Aug 15, 2023
Im currently working on my way of delivering them.

I have created a website with a 24 hour cooldown (ill start the cooldown before i ctb). After the cooldown is over the people that deserve access to it will get access with a special password. After they enter their password they will receive a text.

What do you think of this? Is this too hard for the receiver?

ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
Yeah, sending ''notes'' via texts doesn't really work well..
When I sent mine my mate called the cops to search for me and they did find me eventually.
Yeah, that's what I figured would happen, I'd rather not risk my plan being interfered with. Best wishes and thanks for the input ♡

nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023

I have created a website with a 24 hour cooldown (ill start the cooldown before i ctb). After the cooldown is over the people that deserve access to it will get access with a special password. After they enter their password they will receive a text.

No that's seems perfect because it is completely option to the receiver some people may not want to view the notes until they are ready so it is very considerate to do that without placing a burden on them I feel as though it is perfect 🤍

ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023

This is incredibly clever! To answer your questions, I only think this is too hard if you make their passwords super obscure. I'm sure you want the passwords to be individual enough that other people can't guess them, but I'd keep in mind the fact that your friends/family may be extremely overwhelmed during this time and unable to think too hard about what the password may be. Leaving clues and making sure the passwords are 100% grammatically accurate is what I recommend! Best wishes with whatever you choose to do in life ♡

M

MMG

Aug 15, 2023
No that's seems perfect because it is completely option to the receiver some people may not want to view the notes until they are ready so it is very considerate to do that without placing a burden on them I feel as though it is perfect 🤍
I would host this website on some website hosting provider which costs money so they dont have years sadly only a couple of months. Thank you for your feedback
This is incredibly clever! To answer your questions, I only think this is too hard if you make their passwords super obscure. I'm sure you want the passwords to be individual enough that other people can't guess them, but I'd keep in mind the fact that your friends/family may be extremely overwhelmed during this time and unable to think too hard about what the password may be. Leaving clues and making sure the passwords are 100% grammatically accurate is what I recommend! Best wishes with whatever you choose to do in life ♡
I was thinking of the password to be their nickname I call them. And maybe like a email verification so they get a code to their email which they have to input. Ty for the feedback <3

ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
I would host this website on some website hosting provider which costs money so they dont have years sadly only a couple of months. Thank you for your feedback

I was thinking of the password to be their nickname I call them. And maybe like a email verification so they get a code to their email which they have to input. Ty for the feedback <3
The nickname idea is so cute, that's probably what I'd do if I were the one making the website! Best of luck

• Love
Reactions: MMG
S

somenone

He is not even capable of committing suicide
Aug 19, 2023
At least, you can learn coding, and make cloud service for last messages of suicide peoples. (At some moment I really think about that )

ko1toz

ko1toz

Aug 19, 2023
At least, you can learn coding, and make cloud service for last messages of suicide peoples. (At some moment I really think about that )
Great idea, thank you!