• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

notjayk

notjayk

c'est la vie
Apr 14, 2024
I've been looking through a lot of methods for the past couple weeks, doing research of my own and such, but still can't many methods that seem reliable enough and not too painful. Right now my top contenders are cyanide or partial hanging. I'm hoping to down a couple pills and be certain that there won't be any chance of me waking up as a vegetable. Any recommendations?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think cyanide poisoning results in a very painful death. I think it can be "relatively" quick, but for the time leading to actual death, the pain is excruciating. No comment on partial.

Reactions: haibane and rozeske
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
An effective method without much preparation is to jump from a great height.
Of course, if you have a suitable place nearby or can travel.

Every other method requires more or less preparation.
If you want to jump, you just have to make sure you do it from the right height.

Of course, hanging yourself is a classic, but you need to read up on it.
If you do it right, it can be a relatively peaceful death.
But if you do it wrong, it may not be very pleasant.

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge about potassium cyanide.
I think it might be a painful death, but I'm not sure. I could be very wrong.

notjayk

notjayk

c'est la vie
Apr 14, 2024
How did you come to the conclusion cyanide instead of SN? And do you have access to it?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think cyanide poisoning results in a very painful death. I think it can be "relatively" quick, but for the time leading to actual death, the pain is excruciating. No comment on partial.
I've heard the same thing and it does look quite painful. However the reliability is what makes it appealing. I'm willing to synthesize it myself or, if necessary order it off of the onion. SN has been the main method I've been trying to get more info on. It seems relatively simple but I'd like to see a video of a successful attempt along with the exact dosages and substances that were used.
An effective method without much preparation is to jump from a great height.
Of course, if you have a suitable place nearby or can travel.

Every other method requires more or less preparation.
If you want to jump, you just have to make sure you do it from the right height.

Of course, hanging yourself is a classic, but you need to read up on it.
If you do it right, it can be a relatively peaceful death.
But if you do it wrong, it may not be very pleasant.

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge about potassium cyanide.
I think it might be a painful death, but I'm not sure. I could be very wrong.
Thanks for your input! I'd prefer to do it inside, at home, so jumping is not exactly what I'm looking for plus I think my SI would be strong.
You're absolutely right, like Agon321 said, it's a classic. I guess I would just need to figure out an anchor point.

L

LaughingGoat

Experienced
Apr 11, 2024
Shotgun or high velocity rifle
You'll see plenty of posts here of people failing SN or partial, but failing with a shotgun just doesn't happen aside from a miniscule amount of cases due mainly to pointing under the chin.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Have a look at the resource compilation thread

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Jumping or train but also I think those 2 are the hardest if it comes to SI.