• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

undertherainbow

Sep 21, 2018
May I ask why no one (if you're in US) just ask a random np? I can get metoclopramide really easily as a girl if I tell them that my period is late and I'm nauseous since its thought to he safer than zofran

Reactions: Schopenhauer, Trashcan and lv-gras
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
People are recommending the primperan before taking 2 bottles of N. Not sure how much that is. I don't know about the dosage.

Is cirulan the antiemetic that A sends you. How long did it take for you to get it?
10days to uk

Reactions: Trashcan, lv-gras and VincentValentine
Jovaras

Jovaras

Student
Oct 3, 2018
Yup, that's exactly who I bought mine from. I have linked so many people to it here that they actually raised their price (by $3) because they were getting so many takers! The seller is in Greece, and for customs (I'm in US) they just wrote "vitamins." No problems. Arrived within at least 10 days.

I am in greece, which means I would be able to buy them over the counter

Reactions: Trashcan, Duqu and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I am in greece, which means I would be able to buy them over the counter
Nice! Lucky you. How much does it cost? How much is this guy on ebay getting when he sells a box of twenty 10mg tablets for $23.99??

Maybe you could take that up as a side job...be an easy way to make quick money!

Reactions: lv-gras and Trashcan
Jovaras

Jovaras

Student
Oct 3, 2018
Nice! Lucky you. How much does it cost? How much is this guy on ebay getting when he sells a box of twenty 10mg tablets for $23.99??

Maybe you could take that up as a side job...be an easy way to make quick money!
Need to find out

Reactions: lv-gras
Jovaras

Jovaras

Student
Oct 3, 2018

the cost is less than 1E

SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
I have a box of metaclopramide from a family members surgery. Pm if you want to. I'm leaving the forum today though as my time is approaching but will be here a few hours more.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals